New a owner northampton

Evening guys and girls. Just bought my first 350 it's an 06 with 25k on the clock and a ton of history. Convertible in blue and so happy with it!!

Going to need to pick your brains as it was an impulse buy and not reasurched owning one. I see you guys talking about a up Rev and de's. What's the difference?? What's to he best mods to start with exhaust and map type mods

Cheers in advanced.

Ps great sit loads of info on here

• Like 1

VQ35DE was in 2003-2006 then after that it became a VQ35HR for 2007+ models

Early DE engines had 276bhp and 6600rpm rev limit. Yours has 300bhp and 7000rpm rev limit and the HR has 313bhp and 7500rpm rev limit.

UPREV is tuning software. A good tuning pack is a full exhaust system, panel filter, plenum spacer then UPREV Tune.

Welcome :)

PS: decent tyres are equally important.

Edited by TT350

Thank you for clearing that up for me TT350. It's just being serviced ATM with royal purple oils and having ebc pads and already has p-zeros on. Got to be able to stop before you can go quick í ½í¸ just on the prowl for an ITG air filter and was thinking a miltek with Berks de cats they seem to be well loved on here.

You're welcome.

I'm pretty sure the best filters are panel filters as the air box is fed with a cold air feed as standard.

I had an HKS panel filter before I went turbo.

Really recommend the plenum spacer and uprev too.

:welcome: By the way the drop tops are called Roadsters before some one else comes a long Lol :lol: :lol:

I got one 2005 and love it the best mod to start apart from ariel mod is Exhaust I went custom and fairly standard exhaust note but more sporty when on throttle and I like personally and kept standard Cats.

You soon catch the Zediutus bug ..! It well known on here Ha Ha :lol:

• Like 1

Hi an welcome to the forum. I have had my roadster for 3 months now and the best thing I have done so far is having a Invidia Gemini Rolled Titanium Tip Cat-Back Exhaust system fitted. It now sounds fantastic :teeth:

Welcome to the forum, I've just bought a jap import roadster 2005 with 25k on the clock, great car love it,trying to work out what BHP this will be, it's a VQ35DE engine, any help from anyone would be hugely received.

• Like 1