What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Same here, I couldn't stand COD after black ops 2.

The fact that MW3 gets released and all the old hacks from MW2 still work gets me, so basically it's pretty much the same code reskinned... and costs a fortune... sod off!

I bought BOps3 though... purely just for Zombies! I wish they'd split that out so I could by it cheaper. :(

Did anyone else fall over at the £529 cost of the Oculus Rift announced yesterday? Looks like VR is dead before its begun at that price.

We can but hope that Sony don't price theirs as high now.

I must admit I was surprised even though I shouldn't have been.

Like you I hope Sony do get the tech and price right.

Anyone else think "back to reality" when they read anything VR related? :lol:

Just so you know; I appreciate the Back to Reality reference!

DUANE DIBLEY?!

I think I'm fairly young according to the averages on this forum!

It's impossible to mess up the perk tree. The level are unlimited so just get clearing out all the side locations and spend those points. Starting again would be a proper chore!

I have seen my step son playing the latest variant of COD Zombies. Must say, I wasn't too impressed...

Me and he wife used to spend hours on the previous one, was a great way to spend an evening with a bottle of whisky too lol

Edited by Richie_k83

@S7NNY I think we're showing our age :lol:

Things are starting to click with fallout 4 and I'm half tempted to start again as I have royally screwed up with my Perk tree.

How did I miss the "Duke of Dorks" reference. :lol: Love Red Dwarf. :D

Reference Fallout 4 though, ...how can you mess up the perks tree?

I think I'm fairly young according to the averages on this forum!

It's impossible to mess up the perk tree. The level are unlimited so just get clearing out all the side locations and spend those points. Starting again would be a proper chore!

Really? Hope so.

This is the first Fallout game I've played and must say I'm really impressed. ;)

First fallout for me too. I could've spent my upgrade points more efficiently. I for some reason concentrated on the top row without realising you didn't have to max out to upgrade other perks.

Yeah yeah I'm an idiot :lol:

• Like 1

I played Star Wars Battlefront the other day. Started out doing Co-Op with a friend which was pretty meh but we then went and did multiplayer and that was awesome fun. Might have to get it just for that. Great graphics and sounds. Not spending £40 on it though :)

First fallout for me too. I could've spent my upgrade points more efficiently. I for some reason concentrated on the top row without realising you didn't have to max out to upgrade other perks.

I did add a few to my top row but I've also put a couple of stars towards: science, gun nut, gunslinger, medic, hacker & a few others.

Probably should have concentrated more on an individual perk though as I seem to have a fair few perks with just the 1 star so not exactly getting much of a benefit from most. :glare:

Pretty much. I was very excited by this, and tbh I'm their target market as I've already got the PC to utilise it and I love gadgets and gaming. If you can't convince me, then you've got big problems.

Sony's issue will be that they need the equivalent of another PS4 as a processor for it, so that's going to be a fair whack right there. I wouldn't expect the quality of the screens to be as good as OR, but that's not as important on a home console.

It's a bit of a let down but i'm not that surprised by the cost. I can live with it and at the end of the day what's an extra 200 quid (over what i hoped it would cost?) It's the high hardware requirements that have disappointed me though. Until recently i assumed it would be Xbone compatible as i knew it was closely linked to the xbone controller, and if it needed a PC i didnt expect it to need to be so high spec.

I've not got a tower PC anymore, just laptop. But to build the kind of rig required AND buy Oculous i'm going to need to spend the best part of £1500... which i dont really want to do as it may just turn out to be a gimmick.

I did add a few to my top row but I've also put a couple of stars towards: science, gun nut, gunslinger, medic, hacker & a few others.

Probably should have concentrated more on an individual perk though as I seem to have a fair few perks with just the 1 star so not exactly getting much of a benefit from most. :glare:

Sounds very similar, there is one perk which gives extra XP so helps you rank quicker and earn more credits to spend on perks. I should've done that one from the outset, it's under luck but can't remember the name. Lock picking is another I wish I'd concentrated on.

Sounds very similar, there is one perk which gives extra XP so helps you rank quicker and earn more credits to spend on perks. I should've done that one from the outset, it's under luck but can't remember the name. Lock picking is another I wish I'd concentrated on.

I'm pretty good at the lock picking although the "master" locks I still can't do, ....pees me off sometimes though as you've a massive arsenal of weapons/explosives yet you can't get into a rusty tool box or cloth suitcase. :dry::wacko::lol:

I am on level 33 and some of the lower perks are still grayed out, so does it depend on a combination of the main perks and level ?

I am sure on the previous games you had to add all the main perks before you could get all of the lower ones.

Take Cait with you, she's ace at picking locks so you don't have to spend xp in that perk. Best companion too, IMHO.

Who the hecks Cait? :shrug::lol:

I've met "Codsworth", "Nic Valentine", "Paladin Vance", "Preston Garvey", "Dogmeat" oh and "Piper" (who obviously wants to bang me) but as of yet no "Cait"?

Been racking up the hours on this game so much lately but I guess I'm only just scratching the surface of this game then.

What levels are you guys at then? (I'll check mine later)

I am on level 33 and some of the lower perks are still grayed out, so does it depend on a combination of the main perks and level ?

I am sure on the previous games you had to add all the main perks before you could get all of the lower ones.

If you highlight the perk at the bottom it will show a requirement of level and SPECIAL/Perk level for example L15 + Luck 6 or at least that's how I understand it. You may need to upgrade a lower level perk to full before it unlocks.

But as I said I still don't really understand it, only figured out how to do explosives the other night :lol:

If you highlight the perk at the bottom it will show a requirement of level and SPECIAL/Perk level for example L15 + Luck 6 or at least that's how I understand it. You may need to upgrade a lower level perk to full before it unlocks.

But as I said I still don't really understand it, only figured out how to do explosives the other night :lol:

That's exactly what I thought, you can only get some of them once you have maxed out the main perks, I have finished the main quest, and managed to keep all the factions happy, although I still have to decide if I want to help the institute further,

and at that point I guess I will have to fall out (pun intended) with the Railroad, the Minutemen, or the Brotherhood of Steel, I have been wearing power Armour for quit a lot of the game, but it makes you a bit bold when dealing with anything but Death claws and the big rad scorpions, oh and the queen Mirelucks.