What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Just had a quick go of battlefield hardline beta. It's ok but I have no idea what I'm doing and there seems to be a few network issues but that's to be expected in a beta.

More of the same so I'll give this a little more time before the beta ends but at this point I don't think I'll be buying

Thanks for the info buddy. I do tend to focus on the story missions and then mop up side missions so yeah it sounds like I'll wait.

Tempted to buy forza horizon 2 for £38 from the store including the day one car pack but I feel ill just be buying it to have a new game.

Hoping FC5 will be a step on, kind of like from FC2 to FC3.

Just noticed the Xbox store has a deals for gold on for FC4, £38.49 so may just pick it up closer to the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

you will enjoy LOS its such a good game and shows off the PS4 well. Just dont play it in the dark with the lights off after a glass of wine and surround sound on loud.

Nearly * myself

LOS was awesome! Probably the best single player I've ever played imho.

• Like 1

Just playing the Sniper Elite V2 freebie on XBOX Gold this month. I think I'm playing it on the wrong difficulty to get the full "Enemy at the Gates" experience. I'm sure real snipers don't locate the enemy by running about in the open getting shot repreatedly. The xray bullet penetration and organ mangling slowmos are a pointless, if mildly amusing feature.

Have to say though that when one of my shots dropped low and I was presented with a slowmo animation of the guy's testes exploding I had to turn it off and go and do something else for a while.

I'm now in the process of building my retro collection :D

PS1 turned up today, ordered a few games from ebay to go with (GT1, Tekken, Destruction Derby, RR1 & Tenchu), and hopefully picking up a 32" CRT next week too. Still got the SNES, GC, Saturn and DCs as well, will probably grab a NES too.

I may get a MS and a MD too, hopefully with M-CD and 32X just for giggles if I can get them cheap enough. :)

It's ok I've decided not to buy the package..... Nothing to do with the Mrs getting the huff when I mentioned it :lol:

To be honest, I think that's a good price for the ps4 + 2 games regardless of their quality.

I grew some and bought it anyway, I also booked a holiday.... No connection whatsoever :lol:

Only really set the ps4 up so far but hoping to spend some time on it today.

• Like 1

PS1 turned up today, ordered a few games from ebay to go with (GT1, Tekken, Destruction Derby, RR1 & Tenchu), and hopefully picking up a 32" CRT next week too. Still got the SNES, GC, Saturn and DCs as well, will probably grab a NES too.

I may get a MS and a MD too, hopefully with M-CD and 32X just for giggles if I can get them cheap enough. :)

Destruction Derby was awesome! Along with Tenchu, loved that!

I think this name is right 'Pandamonium' Was another awesome game, you could switch between a Female and a Male jester if I am thinking right, it was a fun side scroller.

• Like 1

Destruction Derby was awesome! Along with Tenchu, loved that!

I think this name is right 'Pandamonium' Was another awesome game, you could switch between a Female and a Male jester if I am thinking right, it was a fun side scroller.

DD was dangerous especially as a quite inexperienced driver :lol:

Loved that game and yeah I remember pandemonium too, was ok but not ground breaking. Some sort of harlequin of IIRC.

So having played he order for an hour or so now, it's ok. Graphics are good but it's quite slow and I'be never really liked the timed button sequence things, square here hold triangle etc but I'm enjoying it.

PS4 seems quite slick but not used the store other than download the destiny demo so I can compare against the Xbox one.

Still playing COD Advanced Warfare currently on the PS3 but wish I hadn't bothered going prestige. :dry:

Not going to bother if I get to prestige 2 though as losing all my challenge scores is such bs especially as I don't plan on going all the way with this COD game like I did with MW3 and a few other COD games.

Just reserved a ps4 with the order and the last of us remastered for £300 from Argos. Offer on until Monday.

Select a ps4 and scroll down to the bottom and you will see the offers :thumbs:

I got this package today. I'm not a massive serious gamer or anything so thought I'd give The Order a try. Visually it looks amazing (I didn't think the graphics would be this good yet). Only spent an hour on it so far, it feels like you are playing a film. I quite like it, I haven't played The Last Of Us yet.

Can't wait for Project Cars to be released (the main reason I bought the ps4!)

Edited by KurtB

I think I'm close to finishing the order, very linear game but I've liked it none the less. I put the last of us in last night and played the opening sequence. I know that is going to be very atmospheric even after 10 minutes play. No wine for me Will :lol: