Finally!

Evening all,

So, after years of thinking that the 350z was the car for me, I've got one! Picked this beauty up a week ago, and so far the best way to describe my feelings are that I'm in love! Nice and comfortable for cruising, great balance of power across the rev range, good honest RWD handling, and I smile like an idiot every time I see her on my drive. In short, everything I'd hoped for!

I'm based in Orpington, so if you see me give me a wave!

AFAIK the car is standard - not planning any serious mods to start with, but am looking to get a stubby antenna and cargo net to stop my groceries from taking flight in the boot. Also looking to get the wheels refurbished as there's some minor damage and corrosion, and get the suspension aligned to check that everything's in order.

On my 'possible' list are the Tein S springs and 20ishmm spacers, and maybe a couple of mods to the induction / exhaust and a remap, but not until next year for sure.

20150418_190507_zpsmeckcrmf.jpg

Bob

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd update this quickly - I haven't done anything that warrants a build log, but have added a stubby and cargo net. Also picked up some great detailing tips here :). Amazed actually that she looks so shiny in this pic - sadly not quite so great close up in real life as I haven't washed her in a couple of weeks...

Planned mods having owned the z a little while are coilovers, braided brake hoses and lighter wheels - hopefully LMGT4s if I can find the right ones (don't want to use spacers hopefully).

20150605_201557-1_zpsubwovt4t.jpg

Still feel I absolutely made the right choice of car :D

Looking forward to the Woodman meet in a week!