REMAPPING

nissanjuke

Not sure if this is a joke or not but nobody in Scotland does remapping of the zed standard ecu.

This is what I thought as well.

This is why Mark @Abbey Motorsport was going to make a trip up there at one point to do some UpRev mapping as none is available in Scotland. :dry:

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85869-trip-to-scotland-to-carry-out-uprev-tuning/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86763-uprev-tuning-in-scotland/

What's "Dynatune" said they will do for you nissanjuke?

AFAIK the only way to have the 350 remapped is either by having an UpRev on the standard ECU or getting a standalone ECU.

Edit: links added.

Edited by GMballistic

is this confusion between establishments that do remapping with their own software and the Uprev mapping ? There a few near me that can remap but it's not Uprev software

Edited by Mudman

dynatune in east kilbride does power testing/dyno tuning/performance tuning,when I was in the garage today to book my brakes in for monday a 370z was getting the STILLEN SUPER CHARGER.

350Z REMAPPED INC GETTING RID OFF ERROR CODES FOR YOUR HIGH FLOW CATS ETC £250.00 BHP GAIN 2O.

have checked it out,hes the only one it scotland that does it as far as I,m aware.

check it out dynatune 01355 458080 :teeth::D:)

ooo just thought - mines been Uprevved already when had the Stage 1 done at Abbey pre HFC's - I know I need to get it redone to get the HP gain but wonder if thats a possible explanation ?

Edited by Mudman

*awaits money back*

no way it can be uprev at £250 the unlock licence costs about that.

It's not an UpRev he's getting hence the "*awaits money back*" from evilscorp.

Yep mate l was backing up what evilscorp said .

• Like 1

I'm interested to see how yours goes in June. I've got no interest in paying the money for an Uprev + travel down south since a fair few people who get it recon there's no/not much difference. But for £250 why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are other software tuners that can generic reflash the Zed ECU. They can also turn off DTC codes but normally the tunes have to be sent from the software main office.

The Uprev can be tune lived or via logging and tuning (early 278BHP UK cars only) while on the dyno the ability to tweak without waiting as well and the ability to remove the license and tune if needed.

We can even tune via E tuning if needed , this will require the car on a dyno (or road logs) and a Uprev Standard car/license to be purchased.

I am still looking at travelling to Scotland to tune cars just need to get some definite dates and booking sorted.

thanks

• Like 1

DYNATUNE IN SCOTLAND 01355 458080.give them a call remap £250.00 ,worth a go,not happy full money back with 30days,EVOLUTION REMAP,I have phoned them,checked it out, everything is as it is- correct.

And what if they completely **** your car up?

It looks like it might be this http://www.evolutionchips.co.uk/Car_and_Van_Remapping_Search.asp stick in Nissan, 350z etc and it pops up with cost of £249. Looks like they just stick in a generic chip?

A quick google of reviews shows some people saying their Ford Focus ST works fine and others where their Honda Type R is guzzling fuel and neither the fitter nor Evolution Chips are taking responsibility for the refund.

As others said, be it on your head - but I would be careful of the guaranteed refund.