Fast & Furious 7.....

Kraziekatz1

Watched this Friday night i enjoyed the movie and a few local car clubs arranged a meet at the cinema turn out was massive car park was ramming with every type of car you could think of it made it a great night.

I did not go there with a car club just on my own but once there they came up and asked me to put the Z on stand at the front of the cinema ( Which made it even better )

Edited by kingrob

i loved the film. i had dbox seats at the o2 so was nearly thrown out my seat from all the action lol!!

I was gonna watch this in dbox but couldn't get tickets! Saw it anyway and yes a great film :)

Gonna book in advance to see avengers 2 in dbox ;)

What's Dbox? :O

It's awesome man, it's like watching a movie in 4D. Moving seats in line with action scenes. Only cineworld have them yet, but not all of them either. Check your local mate :thumbs:

ok, so if like me you get vertigo and feel a little queasy during certain scenes....4D makes that worse, right?

Quite possibly, but they have sensitivity settings on the seats so you can adjust how much you want them to move

Saw this tonight.

It's excellent, it really is. There's much less focus on the cars and its the better for it, and the action scenes are incredibly well done. This is the best film out of the entire series, as it's much more cohesive in what it's trying to say.

And yes, the end section is just about right. You can see they were all friends, and there was no acting in that.

• Like 2

Watched it in 4DX

Epic film and the moving seats make you feel like you are in the car with them also when they do burnouts you get real smoke haha

Only reason im into my cars is cause of these films. Rest in peace Paul! :(

Such a sad times

• Like 1

Now you mention it, yes! I remember seeing the first shot of it and thinking "Ooh, new Impreza!" and then at the first wide shot it was obvious it was the hatch, and I just assumed that I'd seen it wrong in the first place.

Good spot fella :thumbs:

Saw it Saturday night - great laugh but completely unbelievable -

Like you wouldn't just shoot him in the face when you have a loaded sawn off shotgun and he is a trained killier

:lol:

• Like 3

Saw it Saturday night - great laugh but completely unbelievable -

Like you wouldn't just shoot him in the face when you have a loaded sawn off shotgun and he is a trained killier

:lol:

Hahahah :lol: I thought that

Not seen it yet and don't really have any interest in it. I lot of people think it's an almost sacrilegious thing to say since I like cars and stuff but I find F&F, Gone in 60 Seconds, Need for Speed etc the most cringe ridden way to spend a couple of hours imaginable :/

But maybe I'm just a bit miserable when it comes to movies as I find Marvel films awful. Actually worse than awful but I can't think of a suitable term. Diabolically awful perhaps?

S.

• Like 1

Not seen it yet and don't really have any interest in it. I lot of people think it's an almost sacrilegious thing to say since I like cars and stuff but I find F&F, Gone in 60 Seconds, Need for Speed etc the most cringe ridden way to spend a couple of hours imaginable :/

But maybe I'm just a bit miserable when it comes to movies as I find Marvel films awful. Actually worse than awful but I can't think of a suitable term. Diabolically awful perhaps?

S.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong ;)

• Like 3

...I like cars and stuff but I find... Gone in 60 Seconds... the most cringe ridden way to spend a couple of hours imaginable :/

The original or that travesty of a remake that Nicholas Cage "starred" in? ;)

I happen to agree with you personally (although less so about the Marvel films, I find them bad just not that bad :lol: ), but if you've not seen the original (and I'm consistently surprised by the number of "car people", and more so "film people", who didn't know that it was remade in 2000), it lacks much of a plot but it's a much (much, much, much, MUCH!) better "car film".

• Like 1

The original or that travesty of a remake that Nicholas Cage "starred" in? ;)

I happen to agree with you personally (although less so about the Marvel films, I find them bad just not that bad :lol: ), but if you've not seen the original (and I'm consistently surprised by the number of "car people", and more so "film people", who didn't know that it was remade in 2000), it lacks much of a plot but it's a much (much, much, much, MUCH!) better "car film".

I was referring to the original, I'll happily admit I don't know much about the original but will certainly check it out. I much prefer older films as they tended to feature much more in depth characters...I kinda get the impression that a lot of modern film makers are so concerned with CGI that they forget to make the characters interesting :)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong ;)

Amen to that! The world would be a very boring place if we all thought the same ;)

S.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...