Fast & Furious 7.....

Kraziekatz1

Excellent news - The Zed Shed Crew are joining the DJCC private screening (They book the whole of one of the small cinemas) so tomorrow night it's pizza followed by FandF 7

Should be a good night out :yahoo:

• Like 3

Don't usually wear mascara but I'll make sure I do for the FF7 film then if you say so. :dry: Sure that won't look weird or gay on me. :scare::lol:

Seriously though good to hear you enjoyed the film & I do want to see it too soon. :thumbs:

just make sure it's waterproof, don't want you looking like Alice Cooper as you leave the cinema ;)

Just got in from seeing this.

Not quite the tear jerker i thought it was going to be... i thought they ended it quite tamely. Still wicked though.

Im a huge fan of the series, and i'm not sure it's the end...

Best way of ending they could have done

Not soppy and sad but a very positive look at it yet still pluck the heart strings a bit

Yeah, I thought it was really clever how they adapted the film to fit around Walker's death and they tied up all the loose ends from the other 6 films. I really enjoyed it, but I was a big fan already :)

I went to see it yesterday afternoon.

I thought it was great. Some people are slating it now for the over the top effects etc but it's entertaining when you don't take lift too seriously.

I thought the tribute to Paul was very well done n I'll be honest I had a tear in my eye.

:thumbs:

Went to see it last night, loved it, amazed at how they managed to finish filming it.

There's always negativity about F&F being far fetched etc but that's the point, it's entertainment, same goes for Top Gear. Something you can watch and enjoy without taking serious.

For many of us the F&F legacy is what our generation has grown up on, it's been inspirational in my life as well as most car lovers and watching it last night seriously hit a few nerves especially due to a recent loss and serious illness of loved ones way too young in my own family.

May the legend live on, RIP

• Like 4

i loved the film. i had dbox seats at the o2 so was nearly thrown out my seat from all the action lol!!

I was gonna watch this in dbox but couldn't get tickets! Saw it anyway and yes a great film :)

Gonna book in advance to see avengers 2 in dbox ;)

• Like 1

i loved the film. i had dbox seats at the o2 so was nearly thrown out my seat from all the action lol!!

I was gonna watch this in dbox but couldn't get tickets! Saw it anyway and yes a great film :)

What's Dbox? :O

i imagine it same as the 4dx you were invited to but didnt come to

It's awesome man, it's like watching a movie in 4D. Moving seats in line with action scenes. Only cineworld have them yet, but not all of them either. Check your local mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

It's awesome man, it's like watching a movie in 4D. Moving seats in line with action scenes. Only cineworld have them yet, but not all of them either. Check your local mate :thumbs:

ok, so if like me you get vertigo and feel a little queasy during certain scenes....4D makes that worse, right?