WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

Mudman

Anybody going to this just for the day or anything?

I was thinking of making a trip down either Saturday or Sunday if it doesn't cause to much bother. I'm easy on which group i go in but preferably not with the forced induction crew!

are there payments to be made for the eating arrangements?

Last call for Wales Weekend t-shirts! I'm finishing these off this afternoon so there's still time to get one ordered and printed to wear tomorrow! I am delivering these to Rob (Mudman) tonight :)

Interested then drop me a PM.

Thanks,

S.

well - the main thing I've noticed about this weekend (so far) is that I don't have two gianteses positioned either side of me every time I'm not paying attention :p:lol::blush:

• Like 2

Well thanks for a great weekend guys. Big thanks to Mudman for everything he did.

Enjoyed all of it some lovely cars and they all sounded so good iv got home and orderd more exhaust parts 😜

Let's hope wales goes ahead next year ðŸ‘

Well thanks for a great weekend guys. Big thanks to Mudman for everything he did.

Enjoyed all of it some lovely cars and they all sounded so good iv got home and orderd more exhaust parts 😜

Let's hope wales goes ahead next year 👊

If you've still got a zed. :p(see you Tuesday)

Enjoyed all of it some lovely cars and they all sounded so good iv got home and orderd more exhaust parts ������

Let's hope wales goes ahead next year ������

If you've still got a zed. :p(see you Tuesday)

It's not getting sold anytime soon not with the way it performed today 😜

• Like 1

It's not getting sold anytime soon not with the way it performed today ������

Congrats BTW, you are the only survivor from the May 2011 run :) , although Chris and myself did show our faces on Saturday ;) .

Pete

It's not getting sold anytime soon not with the way it performed today ������

Congrats BTW, you are the only survivor from the May 2011 run :) , although Chris and myself did show our faces on Saturday ;) .

Pete

Does it count After disapearing for a few years haha

My Wales 2015 was only the Saturday's antics, my Nan fell critically ill just before the weekend, so I thought I'd pop along to take my mind off it...

I'm glad I did, met lots of nice Z fanatics, saw lots of lovely Z's, great food and a great evening. In better circumstances I'll be doing the whole lot next year (I hope it's on!)

Big thanks to Rob and Andy who did a great job conducting everything, and thanks to anyone that voted for my dirty Z with a misting headlight :)

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about your nan Cal. Hope she makes an quick improvement. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say a proper hello but I must say your Zed looked amazing. Is the spoiler a Nismo V3?

Was great meeting some new faces, gutted I couldn't make the drives but I will definitely indulge next year!

cheers again Rob for all of your hard work and organising :)

S.

Well what a great weekend really nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones. A big thank you to Rob (Mudman)for organising the event, there wouldn't have been a Wales without you so nice one mate. Also thanks to Andy (ioneabee) for leading the greens, who said we were the slow group? Haha really ! You did a cracking job so thanks for all your effort and sat naving, top man.

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 2

Many thanks to everyone who made this weekend a success, especially Rob for organising and Andy for leading the groups.

Great to meet Zedders old and new.......fantastic weekend! :thumbs:

Only called in on Saturday afternoon after a trip to Triangle but thanks everyone for chatting to myself and my son - he will put together a video soon (once he has done his homework) and we will get it posted.

Thanks to the organisers and also I guess to the Moreton for hosting such an event.

Great to see so many 350Z / 370Z together and every one of them as individual as their drivers.

Chris

sorry we didn't get to talk - i did notice you both but just thought you were a couple of randoms enjoying the sights B):blush:

I think your son video'd me and the group coming in on Saturday afternoon :thumbs: and then after I'd cleaned the wee beastie :D

Only called in on Saturday afternoon after a trip to Triangle but thanks everyone for chatting to myself and my son - he will put together a video soon (once he has done his homework) and we will get it posted.

Thanks to the organisers and also I guess to the Moreton for hosting such an event.

Great to see so many 350Z / 370Z together and every one of them as individual as their drivers.

Chris

Enjoyed the chat with your lad about his camera gear.......he seems very enthusiastic :thumbs:

sorry we didn't get to talk - i did notice you both but just thought you were a couple of randoms enjoying the sights B):blush:

I think your son video'd me and the group coming in on Saturday afternoon :thumbs: and then after I'd cleaned the wee beastie :D

Yup - a couple of randomers who just happened to be driving a 350Z that matched 14N's engine bay :)

Need to stay at the Moreton next year so I / we can get to know people better.

At least we left before the 'show and shine' to give the rest of you a chance :lol:

• Like 1