WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

Mudman

Almost went off the side of a mountain last year! Was in the "fast group" with Adrian's supercharged monster leading and I was holding up the rear. Straight road was going and going and then the zeds in front of me disappeared and luckily I managed to slam the brakes and follow the bend or I would be flying!

• Like 2

Getting new clutch and fly wheel, and Tein Springs fitted next week, hopefully have it ready for Wales, cant wait! :teeth:

It better be ready mate, don't wanna see you being ill again after riding shotgun with your dad, after a night on the ale. Haha

• Like 2

It better be ready mate, don't wanna see you being ill again after riding shotgun with your dad, after a night on the ale. Haha

Haha yeah, think ill go a bit easier on the ol' pints this year :lol:

Getting new clutch and fly wheel, and Tein Springs fitted next week, hopefully have it ready for Wales, cant wait! :teeth:

What goes on in Wales. Stays in Wales.

I wonder if your vomit is still there. ;)

So, not happy I have bad back - Walking is fine, just sitting and getting up - hurts like hell, oh plus the odd movements.

Really cheesed off, back has been fine for about 2 years and all i did yesterday was get up from a chair and it went.

The air was even blue, that bad was the pain, I properly shouted out.

I am reckoning, I can take all day Friday to arrive at the Hotel

Go out on the drives Saturday and Sunday, peeling off from them if I can't take any more.

Then I can leisurely drive back on Monday.

I am not cancelling my attendance - I have waited too long to join this one.

Oh and I will get to the doctors for some strong painkillers

I am booked into Physio tomorrow morning and again Wed evening.

Fingers crossed..................

I love being Self Employed at times like these - NOT !!! :thumbdown:

Washed the car yesterday ready for the weekend, pesky birds always wait til my car is clean to fly over so cleaning it again tonight !did finally get round to removing the boot weight but I don't think it will provide enough weight reduction of offset my surplus ballast.

• Like 1