WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

Mudman

This might sound like a gay idea, but I'll pitch it anyway :blush:

Perhaps a new thread - post;

- Real name / Username

- Mugshot

- Car photo

As I don't know a great deal of the people coming by actual name, face or what their cars look like!

Good idea by the sounds of it......start a thread off then, you go first, and I'll stick my ugly mug up.

- Real name / Username

- Mugshot

- Car photo

As I don't know a great deal of the people coming by actual name, face or what their cars look like!

Good idea by the sounds of it......start a thread off then, you go first, and I'll stick my ugly mug up.

I thought it was a great idea till you suggested I go first hahaha!

• Like 1

- Real name / Username

- Mugshot

- Car photo

I thought it was a great idea till you suggested I go first hahaha!

Just stand by your car and we will know its you, but don't forget it's not how you stand by your car it's how you race your car ( well drive it anyway)

• Like 1

Did anything come of the forum t shirt idea?

If we all ordered a t shirt with our name printed on the front and forum events throughout 2015 on the back we wouldn't have to try and remember each others names

it might be to late now but surely worth a try

• Like 1

If we all ordered a t shirt with our name printed on the front and forum events throughout 2015 on the back we wouldn't have to try and remember each others names

It would be great if a member on here printed t-shirts for a living. Would be handy if they lived local to the Moreton too. Oh hang about, there is one....ME :p

Mudman - we did chat briefly about this a few months ago but due to various reasons it ran out of steam but give me a shout if you're interested in this idea. I'm limited to vinyl printing at the moment (I think you were originally wanting embroidered which I am unable to do).

S.

edit - Sorry if I should have sent this via PM!

Edited by Squee

Squee, as in reality they are likely to only be worn once or twice I would have thought vinyl would be ok, the forum logo ought to be available forum names and/or real names should be easy

they don't need to be over complicated.

Would be good on Friday night when everyone drifts into the hotel at least we all know who to talk cars to.

It would be great if a member on here printed t-shirts for a living. Would be handy if they lived local to the Moreton too. Oh hang about, there is one....ME :p

Mudman - we did chat briefly about this a few months ago but due to various reasons it ran out of steam but give me a shout if you're interested in this idea. I'm limited to vinyl printing at the moment (I think you were originally wanting embroidered which I am unable to do).

S.

edit - Sorry if I should have sent this via PM!

Sure we can revisit the T shirt idea - just bear in mind theres quite a significant drop in numbers compared to previous years so just drop me a pm and we work out rough costs based on I would estimate around 50 shirts

went last year and it was awesome but i had to take my name off the list because lad i was taking decided to book a holiday... Anyway if i come i'm going on my own but then i suppose i wont have an extra brake pedal in the car!