WALES 2015 SOAPBOX

Mudman

considering how close you are to these runs out - thats unforgivable ;)

Shameful I know! Just never truly been happy with how the car looks (I'll never buy a wrapped car again!)

Will be out the paintshop in a week or so, all being well, I'll be happy to show it off amongst all the beautiful examples on this forum :D

• Like 1

Shameful I know! Just never truly been happy with how the car looks (I'll never buy a wrapped car again!)

Will be out the paintshop in a week or so, all being well, I'll be happy to show it off amongst all the beautiful examples on this forum :D

We'll forgive you if you buy us all a pint! :drunk:

• Like 1

Beautiful examples? have you not seen my car lmao!! im still draggin it there with 128k on the clock haha

• Like 1

Beautiful examples? have you not seen my car lmao!! im still draggin it there with 128k on the clock haha

That's ok.....at least you're making an effort...all the way from East London!

• Like 1

Why the F not!

Mines near 100 mate! And yeah I have seen your car, it is very nice, and clean :blush:

Lots of beautiful cars on here, less said about the owners beauty the better though haha ;)

• Like 2

Had the Z 4 years, live in Conwy which is pretty close to Betws-y-Coed... This is my first show/meet with the Z.

Shocking behaviour I know :blush:

I was in the same boat last year Cal only live an hour away and have had mine for nearly six years though ! Never new Wales existed, well the meet anyway. Went for the first time last year, had a great time not only driving but meeting a great bunch of folk and couldn't believe I'd missed out all those years.

• Like 1

Why the F not!

Mines near 100 mate! And yeah I have seen your car, it is very nice, and clean :blush:

Lots of beautiful cars on here, less said about the owners beauty the better though haha ;)

Not gonna lie, im a sexy beast. sorry haha.

Numbers still not up to make it economical for a hog roast on Saturday night so as a reminder choices are carvery or buffet. I'm thinking carvery . Need to give the heads up next week so unless thers any swing towards a buffet ?

Just for info.

If using the A5104 from the Horseshoe Pass roundabout (Llandegla) to Corwen.

Take care. The lovely council have just dropped all the speed limits to 50s and 40s.

So by May you could/might possibly expect the equally lovely Wales "Arrive Alive" boys and their vans in the area.

• Like 1

Numbers still not up to make it economical for a hog roast on Saturday night so as a reminder choices are carvery or buffet. I'm thinking carvery . Need to give the heads up next week so unless thers any swing towards a buffet ?

My mrs is veggie - so as long as there's an option for this it's all good.

For me as long as there's chicken I'm sorted :)

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this.

Was looking at some of the older threads and photo's especially on previous years. Some fantastic shots of both individual cars and views on the road. The drives out should be fun.

Hope it is sunny unlike a very gloomy day it is here today.

Just come back from Singapore with a Garmin GDR 33 dash cam - think its the Asia version of this:

http://www.amazon.co...min dash cam 20

Idea being to review the routes via the pc software for the morning briefs with likely speed cam locations/bottlenecks etc

Was pretty cheap over there as well about £75 well below UK RRP

This might sound like a gay idea, but I'll pitch it anyway :blush:

Perhaps a new thread - post;

- Real name / Username

- Mugshot

- Car photo

As I don't know a great deal of the people coming by actual name, face or what their cars look like!