Clarkson suspended by the BBC..!!

WhackyWill

No smoke without fire:-

The presenter himself has remained silent, however last month he tweeted a post saying a "new presenter for Top Gear" was wanted.

"Applicant should be old, badly dressed and pedantic but capable of getting to work on time," he said.

That was to do with James may being late for work and holding up filming, Hammond was tweeting about it too

The media makes me die, that was quoted from the BBC website regarding the Clarkson incident today, clearly inferring that it was to do with something else :surrender:

Investigation? For gods sake, a fracas means a fight, it's prettybloody obvious what happened.

Bin Clarkson, then bin TG as it wouldn't be the same. Hopefully then JC will have more time for writing, something he's exceptionally talented at.

• Like 1

JC could easily move to another chanel and start a new show and take all the viewers, he's a love or hate guy but there's no denying he IS Top Gear. Could lose Hammond or may with no real impact but not clarkson. BBC's loss really

• Like 3

Top Gear is trash (IMO), won't be missed.

Apparently he took a swing at a female producer, no idea how accurate that is.

Haha I love rumours 😂

I've just read he punched a male producer, The row is said to have happened last week, but the alleged incident was only reported yesterday - when the broadcasting company decided to suspend the Top Gear host as it investigated the allegations.

• Like 1

Ahhh the BBC and their overly bureaucratic political correctness moral compass. I know it's a paid for service, but they really go OTT with their touchy feely stuff. That said, rumours are he punched a female producer - if that's the case, that's not on. However, rumours are rumours. If he has been suspended for being a prat then fair play - if it's just more overly tight PCness then I wouldn't be surprised.

I guess JC has had one too many blunders recently... Shame, but if he does get axed from the BBC, people will follow - I will be one of them. Yes he's a bit of a blundering buffoon but that's why I like him.

Edited by wmr1980

JC could easily move to another chanel and start a new show and take all the viewers, he's a love or hate guy but there's no denying he IS Top Gear. Could lose Hammond or may with no real impact but not clarkson. BBC's loss really

That would be quite funny to see - I'd actually be quite happy to stop paying my TV licence as a result of it too (which I only recently started paying for again as I started to watch live tv again).

• Like 1

Ahhh the BBC and their overly bureaucratic political correctness moral compass. I know it's a paid for service, but they really go OTT with their touchy feely stuff.

What? That makes no sense.

Assuming he punched someone, and assuming he gets fired, do you not think that would be the correct thing? That's what would happen in any other company anywhere in the world.

Well, apart from WWE I guess.

• Like 1

Ahhh the BBC and their overly bureaucratic political correctness moral compass. I know it's a paid for service, but they really go OTT with their touchy feely stuff.

What? That makes no sense.

Assuming he punched someone, and assuming he gets fired, do you not think that would be the correct thing? That's what would happen in any other company anywhere in the world.

Well, apart from WWE I guess.

I edited my post :)

• Like 1

Anybody see the ratings for the New Series of Top Gear recently...!! :scare:

No such thing as bad publicity..Clarkson been a "rock ape"

gets mega coverage just like we are doing now, have a check on FB and Twitter

you cannot buy that publicity or promotion for Top Gear,

there will then be kiss and make up publicity as well...!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

I fink that top gear shud go on another channel so that they don't have to appease the over paid BBC bosses, I dint get to go to japfest last year so was looking forward to that episode

Only license payer's or Sky can afford it, and Sky don't want it..!!! :surrender:

hooray now it can be one of those boring forgettable programs that I and how many hundred million people don't watch and where will the morally superior and more sophisticated nobodies out there move onto complaining about something they don't like for their 2c worth.

Watch out Keith Lemon as far as I can think you're the only serious contender left for the angryness.

:scare::rant::angry::yuck:

Edited by chips

Top Gear is trash (IMO), won't be missed.

Apparently he took a swing at a female producer, no idea how accurate that is.

Haha I love rumours 😂

Chinese whispers

Some say he was suspended from TG for drawing a Pentagram on the floor of the producers lounge, whilst burning 4 white candles and using Richard Hammond's virgin blood to summon celestial beings from the original "Grimoire of Armadel" book.

All we know is that he's currently still earning lot's of money whilst sitting on his couch at home and he's called Jeremy Clarkson. :D

• Like 7

I fink that top gear shud go on another channel so that they don't have to appease the over paid BBC bosses, I dint get to go to japfest last year so was looking forward to that episode

Only license payer's or Sky can afford it, and Sky don't want it..!!! :surrender:

im sure history UK could front it the same as the US top gear