The Zed Shed Part Deux Build still going

Keyser

Dem's mighty pretty doors for a garage boys. You fixin' to build some sorta ladies' shed :lol:

Well we had the doors from the house refurb - the patio doors are for the "summer house" or Zed Shed waiting room as Buster has named it :lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1

Dem's mighty pretty doors for a garage boys. You fixin' to build some sorta ladies' shed :lol:

Well we had the doors from the house refurb - the patio doors are for the "summer house" or Zed Shed waiting room as Buster has named it :lol:

Waiting room? Is that for Wasso!!? :D
  • Like 4

:lol: PMSL :thumbs:

Best put a bed in there if it's for Wasso ROFL

So Harsh Mr G - But I liked it :thumbs:

• Like 1

it could be the new doughnut restaurant :blush: ........... although I'm not sure there would be much food left for paying punters :surrender:

:lol: PMSL :thumbs:

Best put a bed in there if it's for Wasso ROFL

So Harsh Mr G - But I liked it :thumbs:

Harsh but true :lol:

Few days on the block work and now we are starting to get the feeling it's a garage not just a hole in the ground :)

Just for ioneabee -

S1051241_zps0u6w5a02.jpg

Progress -

S1051242_zpskr8olmia.jpg

S1051247_zpsec6a73ix.jpg

S1051243_zpskihwtc7x.jpg

Darn reused doors took me 2 hours to get it to open and close properly :wacko::blush:

The inside

S1051248_zpslnvrltzj.jpg

More this week :thumbs:

Keyser and The Zed Shed Crew

• Like 6

How long before the neighbours report you for building an immigrant squat in your back garden :stir::lol:

Super tidy block laying though - will that be the external finish?

Local Parish Council already had me for that :lol: we have a "non Residential use" clause in the planning - not that it matters the immigrants will never get in past all the cars and engines :lol:

Exterior will be rendered and painted to match the bungalow, but that will probably have to wait until spring to be finished :shrug:

How long before the neighbours report you for building an immigrant squat in your back garden :stir::lol:

Super tidy block laying though - will that be the external finish?

Local Parish Council already had me for that :lol: we have a "non Residential use" clause in the planning - not that it matters the immigrants will never get in past all the cars and engines :lol:

Exterior will be rendered and painted to match the bungalow, but that will probably have to wait until spring to be finished :shrug:

But I thought you told me Ian would have a bed in the waiting area!? Just saying........................ ;)

Hi all, sorry about the lack of updates been really busy between work, play and garage building.

Any way on with the show as we have a lot to get through :):thumbs:

So at some point last week Andy and I needed to get the bit behind the Zed Shed 2 sorted as it will be a PITA after the walls are up so we started with this -

S1051252_zpscrjmutyw.jpg

S1051251_zpsxazaaeno.jpg

and with a bit of back fill and some concrete we did this -

S1051256_zps1wbpf6uo.jpg

S1051255_zpsrtmgfrcz.jpg

while we were laying the concrete we added the first part of the new patio base

S1051259_zps4rkbtifw.jpg

Mrs Keyser is happy :thumbs:

Then as we needed the exercise we spent the afternoon bumping out a few blocks :scare:

S1051254_zpswrd6vnus.jpg

Andy getting dehydrated :lol:

S1051258_zpsbkubtslx.jpg

About 700 blocks - not a bad afternoon as we had laid 12 ton of concrete in the morning :scare:

The very next day Andy was back on the trowel for some more walls

S1051250_zpsf7leob38.jpg

S1051249_zpso1xqd30f.jpg

Getting some shape now :thumbs:

More in a mo ..................................

• Like 3