What do you do ?

ATTAK Z

Structural design or pictures? Sorry, I'm reverting to type (my previous career was in civil engineering). Am now a maths teacher. Now about those school designs.... One good one in my last school was the radiators in the ceiling!!

Structural design or pictures? Sorry, I'm reverting to type (my previous career was in civil engineering). Am now a maths teacher. Now about those school designs.... One good one in my last school was the radiators in the ceiling!!

doesnt heat rise ?

• Like 1

doesnt heat rise ?

Convection rises, radiant emits. Thats why you have plaque heaters or radiant tube heaters in massive warehouses etc
  • Like 2

I'm a civil engineer working as an architect but my job title is 'Landscape Architect' ... rads in suspended ceiling - yea we do that !

• Like 2

I'm a civil engineer working as an architect but my job title is 'Landscape Architect' ... rads in suspended ceiling - yea we do that !

I also own a Company called Architectural Restorations. :thumbs:

I have had a very varied work history from a "Classic Car Restorer" to "Catering manager/business partner" to a "Data entry clerk" at British Gas plus more inbetween but 3+years ago I finally found my calling and what is now a job I love.

I'm now a "Rapid Prototyping Technician".

Basically work with 3D printing, prototyping, manufacturing, small batch production, hand finishing, silicone tooling and vacuum casting. B):)

• Like 1

Building Control Surveyor during the day and putting people like "Huw" back in their place :p

by night, I do SAP calculations for new build and extensions ...... well something has to pay for the zed :dry:

Data Analyst/Auditor... wait for it.... in a call centre lol Basically a lot of listening, a lot of fact finding, a lot of figures and a lot of charts/graphs and hopefully some improvement lol ....I need a new job, I shoulda' stuck with product design from college :lol: lol

Edited by AMT