Anyone know this car?

ITFC

Hi folks new to the forum. Looking to purchase my first 350z within the next week or two. Do any of you know of this car http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141552952719?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do the GT4 editions hold there money any better etc? As compared to a normal 2005 its at least another 1k more than others. What do you all think I should be looking to pay for it if its as described? It's quite a long way from me so would like to make sure its right.

Thanks

Nick

Just to give you an idea i paid more than £1000 less than that asking price for my gt4 in really good condition, full service history and about half the mileage a couple of months ago. Admittedly mine was up for a similar price but i managed to knock the seller down a bit as the wheels need a refurb.

As you said they do seem to fetch a bit of a premium over other DE cars but in sure you haggle that price down a bit.

eBay offered this one whenI looked at the original link - higher mileage but a lot cheaper.

I can't couch for it but thought you may be interested if a black GT4 interests you. Good luck with the search (especially if you're travelling all the way from Ipswich?)

Edited by thedon

Listen to what Attack and GM are saying. A member was recently taken to the cleaners buying an ebay item and this has many red flags.

It looks really dodgy.

I sent an email to the original poster last night and flagged up the £18k advert, they thanked me for the info this morining and have said they will be reporting it to ebay.............time will tell I guess :surrender:

im about 99% sure that if you want the 296 bhp one you will be buying one with higher tax. the standard engine has 276bhp, the gt4 version has 296bhp and is the revup engine. this engine was then offered from 2006 as the standard engine. so from 2006 you can buy 296bhp but from March 06 the tax goes up to £500. so the newest you could get would be a 55 plate. and ive never seen a 55 plate 06 revup 296bhp for sale