Young' From Up Norf (East)

Hi all,

Thought I would put up a post and introduce myself. I've had the 350 just over two weeks and I am in love! The noise, the power, the good looks, phwoarrr...

Bit about me, I'm from the North East (Middlesbrough to be exact) and I'm 19 years of age. Came from a Fiesta ST that was running 186bhp so quite a jump to the 350.

3bef3992ce70f03f66d360d3bddd23b9.jpg

The car I now own is an immaculate example of an 'old mans weekend car'. It's an '04 with 37,000 miles on the clock. I got it at the grand old price of £7,500, which I believe is an absolute bargain. Not one thing wrong with it (touch wood) other than the usual niggles such as boot struts etc...

Here she is, complete with added Instagram filters:

44275eb77eed8268edfbd30b102cafa3.jpg

For the curious amongst you, I got a loan for the car as I'm wanting to build a credit rating ASAP. So why not kill two birds with one stone and get my dream car?

The plans for the car are to go carbon (this will take a while) splitters, fins but keeping it OEM+. Already purchased the Z inserts, top job from Tarmac Sportz! Also either go the common route of Rota Drifts, or save a while longer and commit to the TE37 like the below pic:

fba2da2fe3d483e7b7104f51a33dddd5.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see many of you good folk around the country in the years to come!

Mikey

Edited by Mikey Thompson
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard Mikey. :welcome:

More & more "young gun" members joining now so always interested to see what you make of the 350. Enjoy it. :thumbs:

So far I'm fully aware that this car demands respect. I'm not one for the Asda car park scene of handbrake turns and booming music. Hope that most come to realise I'm pretty similar to the 'oldies' who love the car for what it is, and don't see the need to endanger other people's lives to show it off.

• Like 3

Nice car pal, made up for ya, only had mine a couple of week too, would highly recomend the invidia Gemini true dual if you like the sound now you will love it.

Was gonna issue a warning about mentioning your age as anothe kid on here got a bit of a maulling for that lol.

Enjoy it homie. 😎

Welcome aboard Mikey. :welcome:

More & more "young gun" members joining now so always interested to see what you make of the 350. Enjoy it. :thumbs:

So far I'm fully aware that this car demands respect. I'm not one for the Asda car park scene of handbrake turns and booming music. Hope that most come to realise I'm pretty similar to the 'oldies' who love the car for what it is, and don't see the need to endanger other people's lives to show it off.

The Zeds are cr*p at handbrake turns anyway. :surrender::lol:

Donuts it's good at though. :D

Z%20DONUTS_2_905.jpg

;)

Nice car pal, made up for ya, only had mine a couple of week too, would highly recomend the invidia Gemini true dual if you like the sound now you will love it.

Definitely on my list! Would like to hear one in person before I commit though, the drone of the Fiesta ST at motorway speeds with a full Milltek had me going nuts.

Aye up.

There's a meet next weekend at Falcon Performance on Skippers Lane industrial estate. Get yourself there.

Name is already down ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Better than previous forums by a long shot.

Edited by Mikey Thompson

Hi and welcome .....

It's mandatory to put your age in your sig and for us to take the mic :)

Looks great condition

I noticed in his thread! Poor lad got a hard time, but it's what lads do, 'banter' as they say.

Its bullying!!