Cayman GT4

Ekona

Ladies and gents, I give you the COTY: The Porsche Cayman GT4.

wlvhzgvewefhaotjb8ko.jpg

kgxfr7zgwsbjq9d8yafh.jpg

3.8L, 385bhp, manual 'box only, £64K.

GT3 front suspension, bespoke rear suspension, LSD, torque vectoring, same size brakes as the GT3 and the same seat option as the 918. Ring time of sub 7:40 (so on a par with the 997 GT3), this is the new GT3 given that you can actually get hold of these for reasonable money. I don't care that the 488 is out this year too, this is going to wipe the floor with everything at any price bracket. If I had the cash, I'd have one tomorrow.

lryqn6z6p8rkr7xazgtn.jpg

Oh my. :cloud9:

• Like 8

If you haven’t watched the Evo interview with the head of development you need to. This is basically a mid-engine manual GT3 for £64k (rather than the £128k it should be) and is probably the “cheapest†Porsche ever made. They’ve thrown serious amount of R&D at this thing – I mean mega money. The only thing it’s missing is a dry sump and Perspex windows. Nice to hear a Clubsport version is coming soon…

I mean, just listen to the thing.

Would love the opportunity to drive one and hopefully one of my friends who actually has a build slot will actually shop his Exige and buy it.

lovely car. really do like the current gen cayman,

That being said, COTY in February?? too early to call, as stated the ferrari 488 has only just been announced aswell as the mclaren 675LT and their new sports series coming out this year, too much choice to be making a statement like that.

That being said, COTY in February?? too early to call, as stated the ferrari 488 has only just been announced aswell as the mclaren 675LT and their new sports series coming out this year, too much choice to be making a statement like that.

No chance they'll be a better driver's car than this. The stock Cayman runs the 458 close, the GT3 trumps the Speciale, this is going to be THE car to own. Shame they'll be a halo car and never drop to sensible levels :(

No chance they'll be a better driver's car than this. The stock Cayman runs the 458 close, the GT3 trumps the Speciale, this is going to be THE car to own. Shame they'll be a halo car and never drop to sensible levels :(

Yeah, you could keep this for a few years and probably not lose a great deal when you came to sell it.