Ford Focus RS AWD

neo

Prefer the mk2 rs to be totally honest. The 4wd is a big plus though.

I agree with you looks wise but obviously the 4wd is what peaks my interest. B);)

Sounds pretty good on paper. :)

seems like it and no doubt ford will sell loads of them :blush:

Yep you're right especially at that price, ..should be popular I'd imagine. ;)

Not radical enough for me. I was in the era that ford brought out the two door cosworth and the rs500. At the time these were bonkers designs. Cars these days they just all look the same I'm afraid and nobody ever pushes the boundaries. Just my 2p,s worth

Launch video, ken block pops in, look like it's only available in a 5 door version

320bhp the engine is from the 4 pot mustang

It looks way too ordinary without any extravagant colours available. Arches are the same as the normal shell, expect replicas galore

If you can go by previous Focus RS's then you'll need to get your order in now or prepare for a long wait. I enquired about one at an RS dealer back in 2003, waiting list was horrendous and a test drive in an ST170 was something of an underwhelming experience

"We didn’t want to make this car look like a boy racer’s car.â€

Certainly succeeded in that, :lol:

Pete

Oddly, this does nothing for me at all. The mk2 RS was a beauty, perfectly styled between aggression and usability, but this just seems a little safe. Five doors too, like the Clio RS, just doesn't scream sporty to me.

No doubt this will be point to point rapid, but I wonder if it'll be losing the certain something that RS models should have.

This car epitomises the friendly debates we have on here from time to time about what we want from a car and what makes a 'good' car for one person or another. It's quite possibly a performance to price bargain compared to my car for example, but I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole because the whole look and identity of it leaves me completely cold.

Edited by sipar69

Not my cup of tea but yet another hot hatch that'll probably spank us lol Makes me want to shift to an extra 2 cylinders that bit earlier :rolleyes:

Nah

You want to move to two wheels, you wont get spanked then ;)

Anyway, it does **** all for me, same as, same has hatch

Rob

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea but yet another hot hatch that'll probably spank us lol Makes me want to shift to an extra 2 cylinders that bit earlier :rolleyes:

Nah

You want to move to two wheels, you wont get spanked then ;)

Anyway, it does **** all for me, same as, same has hatch

Rob

Is it March yet, I cant wait to get my bike back on the road