So.... whos taking their Z to work in the morning?

AMT

Big flakes earlier, now back to normal snow

Me disappoint :(

I'm not! Hate the snow, would mean I wouldn't get to drive my Zed in the morning ;)

I do, with my Nankang SV-2's :D :D :D

It's the other drivers I'm more concerned about!!! :dry:

I don't have far to walk to work so would rather do that if we get too much snow...although I would like to see how my car handles in the snow :yahoo:

Roads are clear here now and supposed to snow later but just light, hopefully won't settle. Tip for anyone buyin the autosocks, get some decent plastic bag or something to put them in while they sit in your car or it'll soak through your carpet. I had a heavy duty bag under it in the passenger footwell, had to empty...carefully...the dirty water puddle of melted snow/slush out the car at the end of work today lol.

Yep there bad mate, I kept sliding towards the garage next to me where I park, you gotta watch that rear end even just manoeuvring lol

Steady throttles, I seen plenty of people planting it today and getting in trouble lol

Edited by AMT

Yep there bad mate, I kept sliding towards the garage next to me where I park, you gotta watch that rear end even just manoeuvring lol

Steady throttles, I seen plenty of people planting it today and getting in trouble lol

Lol i was spinning at tickover revs, traction on then traction off, complete failure.