TopGear

Jetpilot

I really enjoy Top gear (maybe im easily pleased) the only thing i didnt like about the Lambo review was the letterbox view, I also agree on the Chris Harris thing just find him really dull, and Roadkill is probably the best show on Youtube at the moment.

• Like 1

If it was that bad nobody would be talking about it...

Some of the most popular shows on TV are I'm A Celebrity, X Factor and Strictly. Doesn't make them good just because people are talking about them, or because they're pulling the viewers in. ;)

I agree, such shows are pure drivel, so i dont watch them :)

GTR was sweet. Can't get my head around any car that is yellow though...

Waiting for the episode from Jap Fest. Did anyone else see them there? I think they were in an MG, an old Alfa and something else (a Triumph?). Can't quite remember. They went out on track and got rinsed by a load of Jap cars, including some RX8s and MPS Mazdas, if I remember right. Funny how they went "into character" as soon as the cameras went on. I'm sure they're not all such massive bellends in real life...

Waiting for the episode from Jap Fest. Did anyone else see them there? I think they were in an MG, an old Alfa and something else (a Triumph?). Can't quite remember. They went out on track and got rinsed by a load of Jap cars, including some RX8s and MPS Mazdas, if I remember right. Funny how they went "into character" as soon as the cameras went on. I'm sure they're not all such massive bellends in real life...

Yeah they were there, havent seen the footage in any of the previews yet though! Hopefully it'll pop up at some point! :thumbs:

I thought it was a great episode! how they can get agreement from Nissan, Bentley and BMW to drive their top spec GT cars across the wilds of north Australia is beyond me.

And the hillclimb in the quarry looked properly mental - that GTR was absolutely flying up the course. If Hammond really managed the time he did in the Bentley then he's a bit handy on the rough stuff as well.

also liked their bit on the number plates - sarcasm at its absolute finest!

• Like 1

I thought it was a great episode! how they can get agreement from Nissan, Bentley and BMW to drive their top spec GT cars across the wilds of north Australia is beyond me.

And the hillclimb in the quarry looked properly mental - that GTR was absolutely flying up the course. If Hammond really managed the time he did in the Bentley then he's a bit handy on the rough stuff as well.

also liked their bit on the number plates - sarcasm at its absolute finest!

Yep first the 'apology' on episode one and then the number plates on episode two haha

The drag race was a little weird. The gtr seemed to have the anchors dropped as the bmw ripped past.

James May stopped as he was just proving that the GTR was fastest off the line :)

I managed to work that out :lol:

I meant the actually drag race