Hello, soon shopping for a 350

Hey I'm currently in the process of selling my liquid yellow clio 197 and will soon be on the look out for a 350 although I've been searching the ads for the past few weeks already haha. I'm 22 and before I could drive always wanted to own a zed so thought now was the time to sell my beloved clio for one.

Quick question while I'm hear.... I'm after something mid milage in sunset orange but most for sale are pre facelift, I'd prefer a facelift for all the little extras and a few more hp numbers. Am I worth continuing my search for a facelift or could I be just as happy with a pre facelift. Thanks in advance.

Here's a pic of my clio, will be sad to see it go....

63397a2da99b5ab478dd131edca3c4bc.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks guys. I've seen one 2006 in sunset guess there aren't many out there?

I'd like a HR but then I'd like sunset as well haha as far as I'm aware can't have both =(

What's so good about the HR's then 😅?

The HR engine has more power and torque, and 80% of the components have been redesigned or strengthened to cope with the 7500 rpm redline.

Dual-path intakes lowers intake tract restriction by 18 percent and new equal-length exhaust manifolds lead into mufflers that are 25 percent more free-flowing for all around better airflow. The electrically actuated variable valve timing on the exhaust cams to broaden the torque curve is new over the "DE" engine.

Its got larger crank bearings and reinforced main caps amongst other things. :thumbs:

The HR engine has more power and torque, and 80% of the components have been redesigned or strengthened to cope with the 7500 rpm redline.

Dual-path intakes lowers intake tract restriction by 18 percent and new equal-length exhaust manifolds lead into mufflers that are 25 percent more free-flowing for all around better airflow. The electrically actuated variable valve timing on the exhaust cams to broaden the torque curve is new over the "DE" engine.

Its got larger crank bearings and reinforced main caps amongst other things. :thumbs:

At the end of the day it's still down to the drivers skills :p

:welcome: Mason!

And it has silver dial surrounds :D

Welcome Mason. Now, I'm not into clios but yours does look nice mate :)