New Zed Owner

Hi fellow zed owners as I've been reading through different threads on the forum and finding lots of useful information I thought I should introduce myself.

I bought my zed on New Year's Day it's a 2004 with 83k as soon as I saw it at first glance I had to have it even if the back wheels were missing and the engine bay was empty I still would have wanted it what a great looking car. My last car was a honda civic type r ep3 it was a good fun car but the 350z is in a different league. I have now had the car for a week and it is definately a lot of car for the money and that v6 sound never gets old. only got two slight issues at the moment first is the rad cooling fans don't kick in which I know is the motors and thanks to a very useful thread by another forum member I will doing this the weekend and also the radio is locked and displays secure at first the v6 was enough music for me but I'm starting to miss the radio on the way to work. Any advice on this would be appreciated or if not I'll have a play and maybe a new double din later. Apart from that though well impressed.

post-24412-0-23996700-1420672599_thumb.jpg

post-24412-0-78698600-1420672617_thumb.jpg

:welcome:

Call the Dealer who suppled the car and they should be able to give you the code over the phone. Number should be in the service book

After a few wrong attempts I think it locks the hu

You may need to take the hu out and give the serial number to Nissan to get the code - serial no is on the side of the hu iirc

Read this ....'Turn the radio OFF,and hold in the "4" button and turn it back on'. As temp fix

• Like 1

I may do some minor mods in the future going to be getting a new double din head unit first and getting the wheels refurbed and probably get some minor age related marks done but I love the look of the zed as it is from the factory. I have modded every car I've had but trying to keep this standard but with a few small mods. I must say though whoever designed the Zeds dipstick is a dipstick but apart from that what an amazing bit of engineering.

• 2 weeks later...