Went in store, came out and All Three Generations were there!

Chromatic

Lovely shot :thumbs:

Well done to those parking spaces where you can actually open your door :clap:

..........unlike the clueless idiots who design them in the UK :angry:

are all made when minis and cortinas ruled the streets haha

they had chargers and gtos :lol:

Very cool Chromatic. B)

Pity they didn't line up in sequential order, ...I blame the 370 owner. :dry::lol:

Yeah I thought the same thing! haha..

I loved how all of us parked the wrong way.. like we were in a car show on display lol! Z owners sure are a proud crowd. The 300ZX's license plate was custom.. and just said "Z32".. epic he got that one, imo.

Even somewhat dirty/daily drivers -- these cars really show how timeless the Z design is.. 25 years of car design there. To me the 300ZX looks every bit as 'modern' as the others.

I see the 300ZX as the Dad,.. my 2008 350Z as the Older brother.. and the 370 as the younger brother. (The 370's aren't "old enough" to be the 350's kid) :D

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 1

Very cool Chromatic. B)

Pity they didn't line up in sequential order, ...I blame the 370 owner. :dry::lol:

Yeah I thought the same thing! haha..

I loved how all of us parked the wrong way.. like we were in a car show on display lol! Z owners sure are a proud crowd. The 300ZX's license plate was custom.. and just said "Z32".. epic he got that one, imo.

Even somewhat dirty/daily drivers -- these cars really show how timeless the Z design is.. 25 years of car design there. To me the 300ZX looks every bit as 'modern' as the others.

I see the 300ZX as the Dad,.. my 2008 350Z as the Older brother.. and the 370 as the younger brother. (The 370's aren't "old enough" to be the 350's kid) :D

:lol:

Nice analogy. :D;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that'd be a nice line-up to choose from in the morning.

No doubt! I still like the Z32 body style (don't shoot me) the best out of all the Z's made. (Stock anyways). Yes, I have the Z33, 2008 350Z-VQ35HR,.. but I'll still admit to that. I had a Z32 back in the late 90's. Loved that car.

Be sweet to have at least a Z32 and Z33 (or Z34) -- I'd probably make the Z32 a track car.. and the Z33 (or Z34) whichever I had my DD. Be super fun!

that'd be a nice line-up to choose from in the morning.

No doubt! I still like the Z32 body style (don't shoot me) the best out of all the Z's made. (Stock anyways). Yes, I have the Z33, 2008 350Z-VQ35HR,.. but I'll still admit to that. I had a Z32 back in the late 90's. Loved that car.

Be sweet to have at least a Z32 and Z33 (or Z34) -- I'd probably make the Z32 a track car.. and the Z33 (or Z34) whichever I had my DD. Be super fun!

Sounds good ~ Come on Lotto win. :D

Would be so cool to have a variety of Zeds to choose from. B)

• Like 1