BRAND New rims... update. Now gone in for a refurb, after a week of ownership!!!!!!!

MCook

That looks daft mate, sorry.

You don't need rolled arches, you need wheels that fit. I mean, they're a nice style and all (and I normally don't like aftermarket wheels), but they look like Lego toy wheels like that.

Each to there own, I agree that the rears look a bit out of place. I am chuffed with how the fronts look and think the rims style really suits the car.

Like I said, once I change/add a few things I think I can get them to look right.

Like I said, I do like the style and the fronts are fine, it's the rears that look silly. As Payco said, you really needed to do the body first I think.

I'm no expert, but can you even roll the arches that much to cope with those? Genuine question, it's not something I get into.

Like I said, I do like the style and the fronts are fine, it's the rears that look silly. As Payco said, you really needed to do the body first I think.

I'm no expert, but can you even roll the arches that much to cope with those? Genuine question, it's not something I get into.

you can do but run the risk of putting a crease in it

Be better with these

13907437606_0fd55ca8e5.jpg

Que grundy creaming over his mancrush

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 2

Be better with these

Can you see any pictures at all?

Be better with these

Can you see any pictures at all?

not that you have posted

When you lower the car, the tops will be naturally pulled in due to camber, mine does this, i have 10.5J on rear also

But then you need camber correction arms, else you'll be running on just a tiny part of the tyre and chew through them really quickly. I thought you had the correction arms on yours matey?

When you lower the car, the tops will be naturally pulled in due to camber, mine does this, i have 10.5J on rear also

But then you need camber correction arms, else you'll be running on just a tiny part of the tyre and chew through them really quickly. I thought you had the correction arms on yours matey?

No, only mild drop in Tein springs, fitted by Abbey MS and alignment corrected to within factory parameters