NL06 P** on the A3 today, bad driving

Jp606

I'd say a :ban: is in order.

At least we know to keep clear of said dangerous driver!

Let's leave the Polce to do that work, Ian. We all did stupid / silly things, we all did some mistakes in the past. It's however based on one's member opinion, not saying he's lying, but in theory he could do, we don't have time to do police / judge work, do we? :)

My two and a half penny :)

• Like 8

Unfortunetly, everyone drives like an arse sometimes. Maybe it's though being caught in the moment, maybe they've been watching too many films recently, or maybe they just are a plain arse.

One guy on the A3 does less damage to the general 350z driving population than say, a group of them smashing through the welsh hills revving the nuts off their cars and driving erratically and trying to show each other that their personal Z is better than someone else's.

Just look at BMW drivers, it's not like everyone presumes that you're a tosser if you drive one...... oh wait...

• Like 8

I agree. We do sometimes get a bit lost in the moment but for the most part I've only seen other drivers being considerate. Part of what makes owning a 'Z is the generally nice reaction from other road users.

When I had a Cayman S, I was shocked at how rude and aggressive other drivers were towards me, but I didn't drive the thing any differently to the RX-8 I had before it.

Guess my forum skills are still a bit poo as I couldn't find anything regarding this reg.

Since I've modified my car I've noticed a change in other drivers. When it was standard all was good, since it's now quite a lot louder, people seem to be more aggressive towards me. Weird psychology going on somewhere along the line I suppose. Oh well......

+1 on the change in drivers reactions since the body kit went on. Everyone wants to race you. I gain amusement when they edge forward at dual carriage way traffic lights then zoom off thinking they have smoked me me then look in the rear view mirror looking for the sprint that never happened. I have got this car looking/sounding just how I want it and some dweeb in a Audi with one working headlight is not going to make me risk doing anything crazy.

• Like 7

+1 on the change in drivers reactions since the body kit went on. Everyone wants to race you. I gain amusement when they edge forward at dual carriage way traffic lights then zoom off thinking they have smoked me me then look in the rear view mirror looking for the sprint that never happened. I have got this car looking/sounding just how I want it and some dweeb in a Audi with one working headlight is not going to make me risk doing anything crazy.

Try getting a modified R33 mate, every Fiesta ST and their dog wanted to race me. When I had the VX no one batted an eyelid (Although probably because they couldn't see me in their mirrors!).

I never get anyone trying to race me? I even have a 'ring sticker for extra raceyness.

Not sure how sticking a set of spats on a car suddenly makes it a target for all these illusive street racers, maybe it's all in your heads.

Edited by mouthwash

I never get anyone trying to race me? I even have a 'ring stick for extra raceyness.

Not sure how sticking a set of spats on a car suddenly makes it a target for all these illusive street racers, maybe it's all in your heads.

Ditto, not once, I'm always properly disappointed when I see a VXR or something coming up and they don't play :lol:

• Like 1