Time to purchase: Full Bodykit

Pritchard

Foolishly I read this thread !!!!!

And now, I am thinking of what Kit extra's ? !!!

Some of those look really nice, I agree with Pritchard on that Spoiler. Tres Bon !!

So ..........question - Do kits added to the 350's add value to the cars ?

Tarmac Sportz have the Strosek spoiler which (IMO!) is similar, but nicer :)

I really like the Strosek, in fact all of Strosek's stuff looks good. but i just dont like the fact it fits to the OEM spoiler. I dunno, just looks like an afterthought in some ways. Pictures of it fitted do look good though, but i think it would annoy me to see the OEM underneath.

maybe if the OEM one was blended so that it looked like a 'bulge' rather than a spoiler....

For what its worth I think the Strosek looks spot on mounted on the OEM spoiler. ASH has an original (worth over £1k) which looks stunning. Tempted by the Tarmac copy but would rather not have to prep and paint it unlike the original.

• Like 1

For what its worth I think the Strosek looks spot on mounted on the OEM spoiler. ASH has an original (worth over £1k) which looks stunning. Tempted by the Tarmac copy but would rather not have to prep and paint it unlike the original.

Ash paid a few hundred for his too and it's a genuine one :scare: :scare:

Some of those look really nice, I agree with Pritchard on that Spoiler. Tres Bon !!

99% of the time nope, not a dollar! You would need to find the right buyer to justify paying OTT for the 350z.

On topic - Do-Luck wing /thread.

99% of the time nope, not a dollar! You would need to find the right buyer to justify paying OTT for the 350z.

if anything that make the car value drop

They drop the value and make them harder to sell as you reduce the target market by a huge amount. Who wants fragile fibreglass over flexible bash proof plastic?!

On this item there's Next to no prep required, but paint yup! Body kits - lots of prep

:thumbs:

They drop the value and make them harder to sell as you reduce the target market by a huge amount. Who wants fragile fibreglass over flexible bash proof plastic?!

I personally hate the look of stock zed and don't think,one with the kit will loose in value.Zed is affordable car these days and people mainly buy them to mod in some way.Kitted ones always stand out in my opinion and at 30mph if you hit something or get hit it doesn't matter if you have fibreglass or plastic! Both will be dammaged.

Edited by Dashurik

I'd go Stroesek spoiler and charge speed rear...check out paycos, best I've seen.

Payco has a customised one,RT did it! Looks great!

yup he changed his to fit with the ark, Ive seen it up close, looks factory, RT did a real pro job, i wouldnt go anywhere else after seeing their workmanship.