Time to purchase: Full Bodykit

Pritchard

Guys,

Firstly let me say - any comments or opinions I make about my taste in bodykits only refers to my car. I dont intend to cause any offence if i pick out a particular peice of kit and say ' i dislike it'

its only my taste, not yours :)

So my hand is on its way to the pocket.

engine mods now done its time to pick the bodykit.

I have seen so much that i like. but I have one main issue.

> the rear bumper. such a peeve. Everything i look at doesnt agree with me.

So money isnt an object with the budget, but i cant mentally justify a very expensive kit purely due to exclusivity.

so my current preferences

Firstly, NO carbon. there is no place for carbon anywhere on my car. (no offence to anybody who has it. i just cant stand the stuff. its me, not you :) )

Front lip / bumper

any. i love the Mines lip, with the curved edges. but any will do, they all look agreeable.

Front Fenders:

no matter the kit, im getting these!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Custom-Front-Wing-Fenders-/161386674830

Skirts

any. again they have to be there, but design wise not too bothered.

Spoiler

only a few that i've seen that i like. nismo V1, nismo v2, and... yep, nismo V3.

i appreciate the BGW designs, but i want something that looks ''GT'' not Drift. The problem I have is that looking at previous meets, like Wales, is that these Nismos are very popular.

Rear bumper

now here is the issue. I cant find anything that agrees with me.

NEED HELP HERE! lol.

The Chargespeed, Love it! but i dont want the black painted diffuser. but seeing one online that was colour coded... doesnt look right.

Nismo Spats - look stuck on

Stillen rear spats - look stuck on

JP Visage (seen it on tarmac) - look stuck on

etc. etc

However the Duraflex that Tarmac has advertised is awesome! love that, but I think its a little too wild for what the rest of the kit will look like.

The rear bumper is such a pain.

Really I need to be replacing it rather than adding a lip to it. but other than chargespeed, i cant find anything on the UK market.

What am I missing?

i guess the result of what rear bump i purchase will decide on the front end and skirt (as i may well get this as a kit.)

All opinions appreciated please guys. spent so long browsing. i need nuggets of info.

Guys,

Firstly let me say - any comments or opinions I make about my taste in bodykits only refers to my car. I dont intend to cause any offence if i pick out a particular peice of kit and say ' i dislike it'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All opinions appreciated please guys. spent so long browsing. i need nuggets of info.

dont these kind of go against each other you either want people opinions or you dont?

Do Luck...

Tarmac is doing replicas so won't totally break the bank. It's the only kit a really like the look of and am seriously considering it for my car... although I think it has a JDM size number plate recess which would be a show stopper (Unless I get rid of my plate).

doluck_zpsd43c5e55.jpg

NC-3.jpg

I can see this becoming the new Chargespeed rear before too long, but there is a reason that the CS was/is so popular. :thumbs:

• Like 2

All I would say is, if you are going to get those fenders you will need an aggresive front bumper. The standard mines will silly with that IMO.

As Paddy has suggested, going for a full kit might be the better option.

Just PM Tarmac as he has more up his sleeve than a magician :thumbs:

• Like 1

Guys,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont these kind of go against each other you either want people opinions or you dont?

Unless i've not drunk enough coffee... no they dont clash? :S

I'm asking for opinions. I want opinions.

i was refering to my comment that followed in my post with regard to specific kits ive already singled out due to me not liking them

Do Luck...

Tarmac is doing replicas so won't totally break the bank. It's the only kit a really like the look of and am seriously considering it for my car... although I think it has a JDM size number plate recess which would be a show stopper (Unless I get rid of my plate).

doluck_zpsd43c5e55.jpg

NC-3.jpg

I can see this becoming the new Chargespeed rear before too long, but there is a reason that the CS was/is so popular. :thumbs:

Do Luck - i think I saw that thread, i recall seeing a nice deep blue Z with that kit IIRC. looked pretty good.

I agree that the CS comment! you could well be right.

Don't get the do-luck kit it looks rubbish. Go really wild and do something different ;)

Somehow I'd knew you'd be along! :)

I've just ordered one in black, it'll look great with my bulge bonnet and dishy spokey alloys! :p

Edited by Paddy78
  • Like 2

Don't get the do-luck kit it looks rubbish. Go really wild and do something different ;)

haha, yea I spotted on your other thread that your in the process of a fitment :p

i hope for your sake any pictures you upload of it dont look too good, as you truely will become a trend setter... ;)

Amuse?

350Z-Amuse-Style-Full-Body-Kit1.jpg

350Z-Amuse-Style-Full-Body-Kit2.jpg

350Z-Amuse-Style-Full-Body-Kit3.jpg

yes really like this kit. VividRacing want a small fortune for it though.

most importantly, were do i get that spoiler ?! thats awesome. looked for it before but cant find it, it doesnt seem to be Amuse ?

Regarding the rear bumper ..... I have some nismo spats that are being put on but the body shop is blending them into the bumper..... Should get it back this weekend , ill put some pics up for you . I love the charge speed rear but on dark colours I don't think the exhaust part looks right , doesn't stand out enough .

Regarding the rear bumper ..... I have some nismo spats that are being put on but the body shop is blending them into the bumper..... Should get it back this weekend , ill put some pics up for you . I love the charge speed rear but on dark colours I don't think the exhaust part looks right , doesn't stand out enough .

now that sounds like a good idea. i'd like to see that :)

I was gonna mention blending the rear spats but bodyboarder beat me to it

Personally I would stay away from the nismo spats and v1 spoiler- been done to death. Chargespeed rear and amuse front are pretty common too

Have you looked through the full list of spoilers and kits?

haha, yea I spotted on your other thread that your in the process of a fitment :p

i hope for your sake any pictures you upload of it dont look too good, as you truely will become a trend setter... ;)

Amuse?

350Z-Amuse-Style-Full-Body-Kit1.jpg

350Z-Amuse-Style-Full-Body-Kit2.jpg

350Z-Amuse-Style-Full-Body-Kit3.jpg

yes really like this kit. VividRacing want a small fortune for it though.

most importantly, were do i get that spoiler ?! thats awesome. looked for it before but cant find it, it doesnt seem to be Amuse ?

Its a tad pricey on here but it is the Amuse Type 1..

http://secure.hostde...roducts_id=1350

Also, do you have to go for a full kit? Could use different parts?

Edited by pjf1985

Somehow I'd knew you'd be along! :)

I've just ordered one in black, it'll look great with my bulge bonnet and dishy spokey alloys! :p

Funny you say that, I've just popped a deposit down for the full kit :thumbs:

• Like 2

Well, its done.

bought a kit :D

Went for the Do-Luck. Really like it. It just looks right.

Got some good advice from Humpy too, thanks for your tips :thumbs:

Now just need to decide on the spoiler.

I love the blitz, but would love one just a little longer.

Does anyone know what raised spoiler that is above from the Amuse photos? i cant find that for sale anywhere. it doesnt show up on Amuse's site as one of theirs.

• Like 2

Well, its done.

bought a kit :D

Went for the Do-Luck. Really like it. It just looks right.

Got some good advice from Humpy too, thanks for your tips :thumbs:

Now just need to decide on the spoiler.

I love the blitz, but would love one just a little longer.

Does anyone know what raised spoiler that is above from the Amuse photos? i cant find that for sale anywhere. it doesnt show up on Amuse's site as one of theirs.

Nice one mate!

How about the Vertex Lang: http://www.vertex-usa.com/catalog/LANG-350Z-Rear-Spoiler-WING.html

Or the Strosek from Tarmac: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90404-new-ts-strosek-style-rear-spoiler-299/

Vertex !! thats it! thats perfect! thats exactly what i wanted.

pjf, thank you!

now I just need to find a UK supplier... or risk the import.

**edit

got it! VividRacing do it.

http://www.vividraci..._4383824887.php

***double edit...

just went to call them... nope Vividraing are State-side. they just have their prices in £ !!

grrrrr

anyone know a UK seller? i cant see one.

Edited by Pritchard
  • Like 1