Black Betty has Divorced me, and gone to live with another man..!!

WhackyWill

Good lunch with your search Wil.

Hr prices are all over the place at the moment as I can't believe the one on this forum hasn't gone,and yet we have two at a garage near us in Bournemouth (07/58)plates up for sale at £13995!

The last zed they had was a 06 roadster at £9995 which was gone in a week!

• Like 1

That was fast Will. :scare::surrender:

It was only the other day you mentioned maybe selling Black Betty and now it has gone!!... :scare: :scare:

So is the 313HR what you really want then mate or is a 370 on the cards if you find some more 10p's behind the sofa cushions?

I found £3.82p behind the seats in Black Betty, so that's a start Gareth.

The sl*t gone off to Cardiff Gareth..! :scare:

Must be 80% of the Zeds in the UK in Wales. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

That was fast Will. :scare::surrender:

It was only the other day you mentioned maybe selling Black Betty and now it has gone!!... :scare: :scare:

So is the 313HR what you really want then mate or is a 370 on the cards if you find some more 10p's behind the sofa cushions?

Must be 80% of the Zeds in the UK in Wales. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'll keep a look out for Betty on my travels Will and I'm sure she'll satisfy her new owner. :p:lol:

Shame you sold your Zed but everyone moves on to different things eventually. Hopefully you'll find something new that you like soon enough. :thumbs:

• Like 1

That was fast Will. :scare:

It was only the other day you mentioned maybe selling Black Betty and now it has gone!!... :scare:

Must be 80% of the Zeds in the UK in Wales. :thumbs:

I'll keep a look out for Betty on my travels Will and I'm sure she'll satisfy her new owner. :p:lol:

Shame you sold your Zed but everyone moves on to different things eventually. Hopefully you'll find something new that you like soon enough. :thumbs:

Dont worry Gareth I'll still be on here annoying the Mods, and will soon be back in a

replacement, had her 2 years and very happy with her. In the mean time I need a runabout

until I find a nice 313, so might buy a late BMW 330ci Convertible M Sport. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Dont worry Gareth I'll still be on here annoying the Mods, and will soon be back in a

replacement, had her 2 years and very happy with her. In the mean time I need a runabout

until I find a nice 313, so might buy a late BMW 330ci Convertible M Sport. :thumbs:

Great stuff Will, ..wouldn't be the same without you on here. :surrender::scare::lol:

My old mans has lot's of BM's including a 55 plate 330ci M sport. Great car's for the most part. ;)

• Like 1