Petrol Prices

brillomaster

reckon i can beat that! standard is 107.9 here now, so if super is its usual 5p extra, that would make it 112.9p. or in other words, a proper bargain!

Super seems to be about 7-8p dearer at the moment compared to the regular, probably just dragging its heels due to being less common.

Stolen from another forum but I definitely agree with them so posting here:

Duty is 57.95p

Vat is 17.62p

They are finding, drilling, refining and transporting to my local heated and lit fuel station for just over 30p a litre. Truly amazing.

up the duty on tobacco, and cap childcare benefits. people need to drive, people don't need to smoke and have a million children.

I think they have now capped benefits so you cannot earn more than the average wage in Britain.

Unless there is a medical reason or other extenuating circumstances.

up the duty on tobacco, and cap childcare benefits. people need to drive, people don't need to smoke and have a million children.

People don't need to drive as there's public transport or cycling, and children are important to encourage as they're going to pay for the elderly in this country which is increasing too fast.

/devil's advocate

People don't need to drive as there's public transport or cycling,

/devil's advocate

says the person living where there is reliable and convenient public transport ? :stir::surrender:

Oh it's crap here too (no mainline to the airport 20 mins away!), just throwing the stick of dynamite out there ;)

What we really need to do is to start taxing vaping materials. Now there's something begging to be raped.

Oh it's crap here too (no mainline to the airport 20 mins away!), just throwing the stick of dynamite out there ;)

What we really need to do is to start taxing vaping materials. Now there's something begging to be raped.

yep - I guessed as much............but I caught it and lobbed it back before it exploded :teeth:

• Like 2

(Reuters) - Global oil prices resumed their slide on Friday after two days of relative calm, with Brent and U.S. crude hitting their lowest level since April, 2009, on persistent worry over the global supply glut.

Benchmark Brent crude broke below $49 a barrel, drifting further below the $50 support level it had seen earlier in the week. U.S. crude fell below $48.

popped up to York last night and must have found the most expensive place to fill up

BP £1.19.9 - but spotted a poster that said buy item/s in the shop and get 4p a ltre off - twix bought :thumbs:

• Like 1