storage hunter uk

StevoD

Love the US version, also enjoy Baggage Battles. Both such have such contrived characters but they're good fun

T Money is the best by the way :)

Do I have $500??

Money..!

What a legend :lol:

Papa Bear makes me chuckle to

Sean "....$800 from Papa Bear....."

PB "Bo, bo, bo....."

:lol:

• Like 2

to be fair they were never going to top ,,,,,,,,, 'all in fair warned........sold to papa bear' :lol:

I wouldn't mind attending one of those auctions though but never know where they are

Its in an estate of lock ups in dagenham, not far from my house lol

Not watch it but after previous attempts of making the jump across the pond of US derived shows i am not sure i would, need i remind anyone at the UK's efforts at Pimp my ride take off ;)

I like the US storage hunters but team Brando do my head in, especially when the wife comments on someones weight, maybe she might find a mirror in one of her containers one day, lol ;)

• Like 1

Not watch it but after previous attempts of making the jump across the pond of US derived shows i am not sure i would, need i remind anyone at the UK's efforts at Pimp my ride take off ;)

I like the US storage hunters but team Brando do my head in, especially when the wife comments on someones weight, maybe she might find a mirror in one of her containers one day, lol ;)

Pimp_my_ride_van_car.jpg

• Like 2