Is it Thursday yet? Is it Thursday yet?

steve916

Well after months of looking and learning, I have finally been able to put down a deposit on my new car today, and pick it up Thursday evening :)

It's a 57 plate midnight blue with cream full leather seats. One previous owner. Full Nissan service history with 65k miles, GT spec.

Can't wait til Thursday!

• Like 6

Oooohh it's going to be a long a** week for you. :surrender: No sleep for you on Wednesday night either. :scare::lol:

Hope it all goes well and you enjoy your new Zed. :thumbs:

It will be a long week too, especially as I had already agreed to work 12 hour shifts this week, except Thursday now though :)

That's the spec I originally wanted but they are so rare! Good choice

When I saw this colour combo, I fell in love with it. I had phoned up about 2 other similar spec cars but they had sold already. Hadn't been for sale very long.

Wooohoooooop! Well at least it's the end of Monday but still 3 more sleeps ! Guess you'll be there Bright and early for pickup! Enjoy you will love her! Ace colour too 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wooohoooooop! Well at least it's the end of Monday but still 3 more sleeps ! Guess you'll be there Bright and early for pickup! Enjoy you will love her! Ace colour too 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have to work on Thursday first. Will be leaving earlier though

• Like 1