350Z Purchase Advice Please

veilside z

Advise please, Buster,Keyser, anyone?

My son want to purchase a 350z with £5000 budget. The below link is the car he is interested in seeing.

To me it seems a lot for a 2002 jdm. Headlights look awful and don't think its gt as no steering controls but leather. Pictures are not good. Im telling him to keep looking.

Sorry i cant post the link somehow. This is the ebay item number. 321553600393

Edited by veilside z

Advise please, Buster,Keyser, anyone?

My son want to purchase a 350z with £5000 budget. The below link is the car he is interested in seeing.

To me it seems a lot for a 2002 jdm. Headlights look awful and don't think its gt as no steering controls but leather. Pictures are not good. Im telling him to keep looking.

Sorry i cant post the link somehow. This is the ebay item number. 321553600393

Sorry but look's like an absolute dog of a Zed.

Can't he up his budget just a tad?

I mean if he can get to £6K he will be looking at a much better Zed which in the long run will be better value imo as less likely to fall to bits on the way home as that JDM one looks like it might. :surrender::dry:

For example both these Zeds are at £6250 but possibly lower priced (£6K) after some negotiations;

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90653-for-sale-54-uk-gt-spec-6250/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91255-uk-gt-77k-for-sale-6250/

Just an idea.

Wouldn't touch it for that price, There will be a few good UK spec ones around

for the £5 to £5.5k as the Winter closes in ..Stick up an advert in the wanted section on here

that' what I did a few years ago and got a lovely Zed. (Well I think Black Beauty is lovely).. :thumbs:

• Like 2

..that' what I did a few years ago and got a lovely Zed. (Well I think Black Beauty is lovely).. :thumbs:

It is a lovely Zed Will. B)

You really need to change your signature now though Will to reflect how good it looks after your new mods. :thumbs:

Its's time Gareth, will do it this weekend. While watching the Superbikes from Brands. :thumbs:

• Like 1

the seller can't be bothered to put the photos the right way round!

Not a chance I would buy. Probably couldn't be bothered to put the right fuel in

I totally agree with this post. If the dude who's selling cant put in anymore effort than this with his photos, I certainly wouldn't bother. Plus, as everyone here says, the car looks pretty ropey