Keyser Gets Radical!! - Video P7

Keyser

I'll get something up tomorrow wasn't a complete wash out manged a few 1 min 20 second laps on wets which I'm very happy with.

Few probs with the camera but got enough footage to get a little video together.

Some very quick cars out today including a lot of racers on shake down runs and a Radical SR4 to keep my SR3 company all in all a good day :thumbs:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

As some of you know I got towed in on the last run of the day at Castle Combe on Monday. :blush:

Had a look at the damage tonight to see how much it was going to cost to repair,

The answer - Naff all :yahoo:

Stripped and checked the drive shafts - all good :thumbs:

Checked the primary drive - all good ??? :wacko:

But the pickup from the primary is not turning the rear cog - so looked closer and noticed the reverse selector cable was at an angle - further investigation showed that the lever that pulls said cable, thereby engaging reverse was loose and had stuck at a slight angle so you could not quite get reverse and no chance of going forwards. The cable retaing nuts were loose in the car (it is hidden under the seat)

Loosened the cable retaining nuts, squared the cable up tightened it all back up were it should be and drive is restored :thumbs::yahoo:

Ready for the next track day now :drive1:

• Like 1