Meet Stanley

twobears

Yesterday was a very sad day for me as I had to leave my beloved Mr Zed at the garage with a little crowd of interested chaps peering at him :( But I am pleased to present my new baby, Stanley :) He is a much more practical choice for me now I am living in rented accommodation with limited parking space and neighbours who could probably run into another car in an empty car park :boxing:

Stanley

10623447_919761644705503_4304639845280539599_o.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks :) As always, I chose my car because I fell in love with the colour :blush::lol: I have driven him a lot this weekend and had loads of what I assume are admiring glances but mainly from rather young men much to Mr Two Bears amusement. They must get a shock when they see Miss Marple sitting behind the wheel :lol:

:blush::wacko::dry::lol: at Hugh

• Like 3

Thanks GIXXERUK, it does handle well, although I scared Mr Two Bears yesterday, apparently, when I really put that to the test :blush:

Nah, no Magic Trees for Stanley. Maybe a light spritz of Chanel No 5?

Chanel No. 5? Perhaps a more masculine fragrance for Stanley.

Boss bottled or chip fat and cigar smoke? :lol:

Thanks GIXXERUK, it does handle well, although I scared Mr Two Bears yesterday, apparently, when I really put that to the test :blush:

Nah, no Magic Trees for Stanley. Maybe a light spritz of Chanel No 5?

Chanel No. 5? Perhaps a more masculine fragrance for Stanley.

Boss bottled or chip fat and cigar smoke? :lol:

Yuck :wacko: I'll have you know that Stanley is a refined kind of chap and perfectly in tune with his feminine side :boxing::lol:

• Like 1

Big Ford fan here, the fiesta St is an awesome little car. No more worries about the rear stepping out and I tell you now losing one from your tail on anything but a race track is extremely difficult. Ford have a knack of making you feel connected to the car, they are instinctive drivers cars. Brilliant choice mate well done.

Edited by Zeezeebaba

Thanks Zeezeebaba :D I am definitely enjoying driving Stan. Very, very different car to Mr Z of course but Stanley likes fun too and I would love to get him out on a track :p

p.s. I don't mind being called 'mate' but I am an old lady so maybe not the best thing to call me? :lol:

Thanks everyone :teeth: I'm getting used to being called 'mate' now and think it's growing on me :lol: Maybe I should get rid of the moustache and beard combo though? :surrender:

Off for a drive now because the courier has finally turned up so I am free to leave Two Bears Towers - yay :yahoo:

Hmm, I suspect you know a little bit more about 'drag' than I do :lol: That said however, I did see a spectacularly bad transvestite this weekend. What real woman would wear a see-through blouse and bright orange bra to visit a National Trust garden? :scare: Also, if you are going to wear a skirt that's split to the thigh, you really should shave your legs :surrender:

Hmm, I suspect you know a little bit more about 'drag' than I do :lol: That said however, I did see a spectacularly bad transvestite this weekend. What real woman would wear a see-through blouse and bright orange bra to visit a National Trust garden? :scare: Also, if you are going to wear a skirt that's split to the thigh, you really should shave your legs :surrender:

Flex, what were you doing at the national trust gardens ?

• Like 1