Final blast in the Zed :(

hensh65

Pick up the new car tomorrow, finished football and was heading to fill it up to get me to the garage. Thought i will take the long back road home :) after enjoying the roar and handling for one last time i got to the turn in for my street and drove right past :lol:

Went another long drive and woke everyone up within a 5 mile radius :lol:

Absolute loved my zed, everyone i speak to cant believe im getting rid of it. I've met some cracking people on this forum and made friends thats i wouldnt have met if it wasmt for this forum.

I plan to stay and join the zed bash trolling team because it looks fun :lol: i also plan to continue to arrange the days for the guys up here if they are happy with that! Plan to be at lake zed next year if Martin is ok with German reek :lol: (I HAVE THE 350z badge still! )

Too sum up i am gutted... thats it!

• Like 2

Didn't know you were selling kris?

The a5 is a nice car. Maybe not as exciting as a zed but a nice cruiser. My mate got one for his wife last month I was with him when he picked it up from Liverpool. Nice drive back up north

• Like 1

The Audi might be cheaper to run, probably not much, but did you not have to put down a fair whack on top to buy it?

Don't get me wrong, really nice car but if you sold the zed for money matters then was it worth getting the Audi?