About time...........

neo

Well after almost 10 years of happily driving my 350z, decided it was time for a change, sat in loads of different make n models as i didn't know what to go to next :blush:

then it happened, spotted it all nice and shiny in the showroom,deal was done, 2 weeks later it was mine :teeth:B)

'64 reg 370z gt auto in "storm white" :drive1 yes i know there is a slight update coming next year but my mind was made up :blush:

makes my 350z feel like stone age inside, then again things have moved on in all this time.

things on the list to change/add when funds allow is a aftermarket exhaust as it 's way to quiet coming from a cobra on the 350z, should have haggled for front n rear splash guards as it's already mucky up the sides :surrender: .

oh and why are the wing mirrors so damn large :surrender:

will get some better pictures up soon :teeth:

post-9-0-69869700-1410760845_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thx again guys :)

My 350 was azure blue so fancied a colour change, defo need to listen to different exhausts, hopefully pick one that isn't as droney as the cobra :blush:

Not encountered the hill start assist yet, only done 130 miles so far, maybe its different in a auto ?

Re the wing mirror thing, blame the EU. They brought out a new rule stating that wing mirrors must be a percentage of the size of the car, so small cars get tiny ones and big cars get huge ones.

You should see the size of them on the RR Phantom. They're ridiculous.