sipar69

I beat get it for the ps4 too and show you around lol

What button lets you hold hands?

You have to press and hold G,A & Y ;)

I tried that it just said changing profile to Steve :shrug:

Your not holding hands with me boyo....

Oh hang on ;)

4f36fddb9ac2ebf9ce1fc467e44f5e88.jpg

Quite surprised by how negative many of the reviews have been. It's not revolutionary game or a patch on Halo for me but it's a really enjoyable and solid game with some interesting ideas etc. Feels a bit like all of the reviewers hyped it before it came out and are now lining up to knock it down.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

I watched a stream yesterday of a clan doing a raid, took them over 6 hours and they still didn't finish it.

Yeah, that will be the Glass Vault, supposed to be silly hard with some really taxing puzzles in it.

You need to be level 26 to get into it though.

The first team to finish it, took 15 hours and over 1600 respawns to do it !!

Sounds bloody awesome :lol: .

I watched a stream yesterday of a clan doing a raid, took them over 6 hours and they still didn't finish it.

Yeah, that will be the Glass Vault, supposed to be silly hard with some really taxing puzzles in it.

You need to be level 26 to get into it though.

The first team to finish it, took 15 hours and over 1600 respawns to do it !!

Sounds bloody awesome :lol: .

Sounds bloody stupid :p

I'm up to level 20, still don't know what I am doing really just shoot/hide/jump repeat

Tried the first heroics and strikes at 20, man they are tough.

That first raid seems crazy, 10 and a half hours and the average lifespan of the players was two and a half minutes.

I can see huge potential in this game, they are laying the framework like most mmos. The game has to be played in groups to get the most out of it, single player I can see it getting very dull and repetitive very quickly, but the scope is huge. I just hope it starts to deliver before people move on to the next best thing, in the mean time I'm having a real blast.

• Like 1

Tried the first heroics and strikes at 20, man they are tough.

That first raid seems crazy, 10 and a half hours and the average lifespan of the players was two and a half minutes.

I can see huge potential in this game, they are laying the framework like most mmos. The game has to be played in groups to get the most out of it, single player I can see it getting very dull and repetitive very quickly, but the scope is huge. I just hope it starts to deliver before people move on to the next best thing, in the mean time I'm having a real blast.

Yeah the heroic stuff is good but just more enemies and tougher to kill, just insane...

Yup you will need xbox live.

Find the 5 golden chests on earth and you get a free upgraded sparrow

As I pre-ordered the game I should have got the better sparrow and vanguard armoury.... But when I went to collect them there wasn't anything there?

Has anybody had trouble with the the game dropping internet connection? Happened twice so far to me. Got to start the level again, very annoying.

This game is definitely a grower and it's vast! Will take a long time to complete but enjoying it.

Mine has dropped connection a few times at a crucial point.

Also in game party chat doesn't work, I've found starting a party chat from the dashboard then invite the party to the game does work but If you do it through the game everyone seems to be muted. Anyone else experienced this?

Edited by Fodder

Mine has dropped connection a few times at a crucial point.

Also in game party chat doesn't work, I've found starting a party chat from the dashboard then invite the party to the game does work but If you do it through the game everyone seems to be muted. Anyone else experienced this?

I haven't got a headset so couldn't tell you. Now, do I clean the zed or put the game on??.......hmmmm, decisions decisions.

Yup there are a few bugs with party chat but it seems the same in forza. Shows the system wasn't ready for launch.

Dave - to get light gear you need to do the daily strikes and random strikes to get vanguard marks which you use to buy legendary gear which has light. It will take 1 week to get 1 piece of gear.

Also sign up with one of the factions as it's quicker to get their. Legendary gear