what would u fit?? fallen fk453 or Goodyear f1?

big si 1976

As per title!????

I need to put 4 new tyres on my rays I have just refurbished!

Been through loads of info on here but still can't make my mind up!

Did consider kumho le sport ku39 as there such a good price and I have had them on a Scooby and e46 330 sport and they were great!

I am of round France in 2 weeks so need to act now!

Advise please on kumho/Goodyear's/and falkens.

No advise is bad advise!!

Thanks!

Cant speak on the others, but falkens . . . when I had a new set on my Zed they were very slippery until they wore in, and when I mean slippery . . i mean slippery :scare: Took a good 500 miles or so for me to feel comfortable with them.

MPSS are meant to be the best . . :snack:

Depends on what your budget was, and if you need to save cash.

If they're all roughly the same the the Goodyear. Then the kuhmo and then the falkens. Not tried the new 453's but the 452's were food, but only on a lower wider profile. I think on the rays they aren't as solid.

I was looking at the vredestein vorti's, don't know if they are in 18 sizes or if the prices compare, but they have been getting alit of excellent feedback.

If you're really flush then the mpss seem to be one of the top Tyres at the moment.

• Like 1

Didnt take long for MPSS to come out

OP asked for which of the 3 tyres are better so people start telling him how a forth tyre is miles better, he didnt ask bout mpss he wants to know what the best out of his short list,

Hi can you tell me whats better a vauxhall, ford, or VW

NA MATE GET BENTLEY LOADS BETTER

• Like 4

OP asked for which of the 3 tyres are better so people start telling him how a forth tyre is miles better, he didnt ask bout mpss he wants to know what the best out of his short list,

Bee in/under Bonnet, toys out of the pram much :lol:

Nice one Steve! Made me chuckle.

Edited by Flex

Bee in/under Bonnet, toys out of the pram much :lol:

Nice one Steve! Made me chuckle.

Same :lol:

Does have a point though, gets annoying after a while when someone says Which is better A or B and someone drops C into the equation :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks for your views!

I am kinda leaning towards the kumho as there £347 delivered and then £14 each to fit at local tyre fitter(Whiteley tyre shop) I have used them for a few years now,they want £503 all in for the kumhos so a saving of over £100 by buying online!

The f1s are around £460 + £14 each to fit so with all that said the cost is OK its just I also have a p3 service at Horsham on Thursday so may just wait a week or so till that's done cause I never have any luck when cars are serviced there's always some other expense that's found!

Edited by big si 1976

The reason people keep dropping another type in is because it's so much better, and makes more financial sense too.

To carry the analogy on, it's like someone asking whether they should get a Japspeed K2 or a Japspeed K1, when the obvious answer is just to get a Cobra or Scorpion. More money, but a much better and longer lasting product ;)

Also, you'll note I didn't bring it up either :p

• Like 2

The reason people keep dropping another type in is because it's so much better, and makes more financial sense too.

To carry the analogy on, it's like someone asking whether they should get a Japspeed K2 or a Japspeed K1, when the obvious answer is just to get a Cobra or Scorpion. More money, but a much better and longer lasting product ;)

Also, you'll note I didn't bring it up either :p

i did notice and im proud of you :p

but then why are we all in 350z/370z/caymans car lets all go out and buy bmw 1m as thats makes financial sense as there going up in price

what are mpss about £900 a set i think i saw someone post, maybe the OP isnt fortunate enough to have £900 right now to get news tyres hence getting the best in his price range as all 3 off them tyres coming in around £450-500 a set

be like someone posting up what shall i get a 350z de or 350z de up rev and people saying go a by a 370z

he obviously asked "Advise please on kumho/Goodyear's/and falkens."

​so why give advise on something out side of that

you point with the exhausts is a good one but when there the same price give or tack £100 fair comment, but when the option being provided outside the criteria is close to if not double the cost of what hes asking about seems useless

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

But if you get more than twice the mileage from them, and you get significant performance improvements, then it may well be worth finding the extra cash (0% credit card?) and taking the plunge.

I get what you're saying, which is why I've started answering tyre threads more directly as it's a fair point, but really there's a good financial reason to suggest the more expensive tyres here too. :)

• Like 1

But if you get more than twice the mileage from them, and you get significant performance improvements, then it may well be worth finding the extra cash (0% credit card?) and taking the plunge.

I get what you're saying, which is why I've started answering tyre threads more directly as it's a fair point, but really there's a good financial reason to suggest the more expensive tyres here too. :)

o yea i dont think ive ever denied that they last longer

but if i want a/c/b but X is the best going at twice the cost, there is possibly a reason ive shortlisted A/B/C and i would guess in 95% of case its money backed, not all of us are gifted enough to have new 911 and jags on MPSS tyres :lol:

Trax(silvertsone) will be interesting tho with me on Nexen, grundy on Nankangs and Dedman on Infinity tyres, see if we can prove that driving fast on these doesn't end in disaster :scare:

but if i want a/c/b but X is the best going at twice the cost, there is possibly a reason ive shortlisted A/B/C and i would guess in 95% of case its money backed

Probably, but on the off-chance it's not (the poster might not know any better, or those choices are simply what his local tyre fitter has offered), I think it's worth mentioning at times.

• Like 1

but if i want a/c/b but X is the best going at twice the cost, there is possibly a reason ive shortlisted A/B/C and i would guess in 95% of case its money backed

Probably, but on the off-chance it's not (the poster might not know any better, or those choices are simply what his local tyre fitter has offered), I think it's worth mentioning at times.

o no which is why i said 95% of the time , just made me chuckle in the first reply it was there,other than the Michelin i have fitted i will never buy them as for what i earn and how fast i WILL wear them out there is no point,

Woh! Don't knock Nankangs! Even if I was sliding round every corner in the wet last night :lol:

that why you curbed a wheel?

Prick :lol:

Hey i did this with Michelin on

10635930_10154620897680508_3433482425237085485_n.jpg?oh=fed4a1bcb3c7242851f0e6e84da5e926&oe=546F4D86