Relatively New Gt4 Owner

Hi all,

Bought myself a 350z Kuro Black Gt4 Edition a few months ago, not really had time to do much to it yet but I have a few ideas. It came with black refurbished alloys and I've installed a Pioneer AVH-X2600BT head unit.

I'm No.45, I don't believe the previous owner is on here? The car originally came from somewhere in London but is now based in Somerset.

Jason

Hello Jason and welcome along. Post some pics if you can :)

What ideas have you got for it?

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend if I can, it's pretty standard at the moment so don't expect anything special :). I don't like a lot of colour (my whole house is pretty much just black and white) so I want to make my car as black as possible with just the smallest amount of gold, I'd like to dress up the engine bay in a similar scheme but with a bit more gold/yellow otherwise it might look quite dull under there :p . I'm also looking at purchasing an Invidia Gemini exhaust system but not too sure what to do about the cats yet?? Other things I have planned are the plenum spacer and coilovers. And maybe an Uprev? I don't know if it's possible to gain much from Gt4?

Oh and a stubby aerial! I definitely need one of them.

:welcome: Jason.

Where in Somerset are you?

Not far from you actually! I'm from Frome :)

• Like 1

Imo the Invidia Gemini exhaust system is a great choice. ;)

I am slightly biased though as that's what I bought for my Zed and I love the sound it makes combined with the Berks HFC's (High Flow CAT's). Got it all from Tarmac Sportz a trader on here but there are other traders on here so shop around for the best prices. Got mine on a group buy so saved some cash which was nice. :D

Fyi ~ if you're modding with performance in mind then definitely budget for an UpRev otherwise you won't see any benefit to the mods you've done really.