Ur8

Hi Everyone,

Thought it was time I said Hi seen as I've been signed up to the forum a few months now and never posted. Everyone calls me Cookie and I live in Sheffield. I got myself a 54plate gunmetal grey 350Z UK GT at the end of last year and have loved every moment with it since. Always wanted one when I was at school and couldn't resist buying one at the end of last year when I realised how much car you get for your money nowadays. Was actually looking for a sensible saloon with good mpg etc to replace my RX8 but something clearly went wrong... :lol:

Just wanted to say that I think you guys have done a top job with the forum and that its a country mile better than any other car forums I have used in the past. I used this site before purchasing my Zed so I knew what to look out for and multiple times after purchasing my Zed for some small fixes, mods and walkthroughs etc. Every walkthrough I've used so far has been so helpful and gone to plan every time hence why I've never had to post.

So just want to say thanks to everyone :)

Next, I need a new exhaust as my current one is starting to blow. Am I best posting in the 'Wanted' section of the forum for best response from Traders etc?

Cheers

• Like 1

I don't get the thread title at all

Welcome along! :)

Ur8 = You oreight ? = Are you alright ? = Are you OK ? (Said with a broad Yorkshire accent)

Sorry, I forget everyones not from Yorkshire. Thanks for explaining :-)

Haha, good to see everyone getting involved with the Yorkshire accent :lol:

Will take some pics when I get my new exhaust and its washed. I only have the one on my profile from when I bought it as I recently got a new phone and lost on my last lot of pics.

Its all standard and thats how I was intending on keeping it.........until I went on here and saw what you guys have done to you're Z's. Now I think my mind has been infected and I have a case of Wanttomodeverything-itus :scare:. Going to have to resist though and just do a few bits to refine it ;)

Traders, im going to drop a post in the wanted section now for a few bits. Replies and quotes would be appreciated :)

Cheers