New 350 Owner, Hampshire

Thought i would sign up and say hi, picked up my Zed last week my first one. Totally stock apart from the Nismo kit and the JWT Pop charger i put on yesterday.

New 04 Zed

Next up is the exhaust, Any recommendations for a nice system that isnt too loud.

Welcome from Southampton :)

Regarding the exhaust .....there is a meet this Sunday at beaulie where there will be lots of different exhaust to see/hear

See here and a great day out and we are all super freiendly, well almost ;)

Anyway welcome to the forum and tidy looking Zed :thumbs:

Thanks for all the kind words, Many great recommendations. Unfortunately not able to make the meet this weekend but i will keep an ear out for one soon.

Im based in Fleet and spend a fair bit of time in basingstoke, Where do you get the work done on your car netnomad?

Thanks for all the kind words, Many great recommendations. Unfortunately not able to make the meet this weekend but i will keep an ear out for one soon.

Im based in Fleet and spend a fair bit of time in basingstoke, Where do you get the work done on your car netnomad?

Welcome, I think there is a pretty good place in Fleet, TGM, had a few people recommend me use them. Not had to use them yet but I have friends take there Honda's and Z's there before in the past and say they are good.