What happened to Stuarty??

Sarnie

Stuarty actually got banned, but 'knew where sarnie lived', been round there stuck sarnie under the patio and is now operating covertly as sarnie...hence the change in avatar...

Well arent you a little ray of sunshine the morning

Stuarty actually got banned, but 'knew where sarnie lived', been round there stuck sarnie under the patio and is now operating covertly as sarnie...hence the change in avatar...

Although my Avatar hasn't changed in about four years ;)

Well arent you a little ray of sunshine the morning

I caught a cold off someone, at home, still working on and off, feel crap - expect more of the same!

• Like 1

Good riddance. Utter waste of space.

Even when I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to converse with him on a level he might be able to understand, he was still a *****.

• Like 1

i miss the daily " im going to change my car, what do you think of X"

It was his liberal and level headed views on joiners, plumbers and the disabled that I miss!

That one about tradesmen really got on my nerves especially as he worked 2 days a week at the NHS for 40k a year etc then going around saying tradesmen shouldn't get x amount