New Zed owner from mansfield.

Hello guy's

I have just purchased a zed 54 plate with 61k on the clock, i love the beast i cant seem to stop putting my foot down when driving it gets addictive.

Paid 7k for the car, is that a good price for a zed?

Anyhow, I am looking for somebody in the local area who is a Zed expert to meet and perhaps go over my car with me to inspect, I'd like to know if there are any issues with the car so if anybody is local to mansfield and fancies a little meetup and drink/chat about Zeds would be nice to get together locally.

Anyone out there? :)

Pic of the new zed hope you like it.

IMG_1640.jpg

Edited by dannybz
  • Like 1

I believe there is a meet on Wednesday evening at the Griffins Head, Papplewick NG15 8EN. You have to be early as it sometimes gets quite full. I'll be there from about 6.30pm in a black 280ZX.

I know it's short notice but may see some of you there.

Edited by Arkwright
  • Like 2

I think i may go to this meet in papplewick.. dont know anyone there so do i just roll up? Is it easy to spot if i just program the postcode into my sat nav? i guess i will see all the cars? lol

Papplewick is a small village sitting on a minor cross roads mid-way between the A60 and A611. The Griffins Head is directly on the cross roads, a big white building. Depending on your direction of approach keep the pub on your left and drive into the field behind it, the field gate opens on to the pavement beside the pub. .The pub does meals and there is usually a burger van on the field. I got the postcode off the pubs website so it should be correct.