Newbie in Lancashire

Hi guys,

On a random outing to see if my 350 would make it round my work's multi-story car park, my brother asked me to make a detour to go and pick up and exhaust off a guy in Bury ... It just so happened that he had stunning 350z sat outside his house, got chatting and he told me I should sign up and introduce myself and get involved .... so here I am :) I think it was member Spatt ???

Anyways, I'm from Lancashire (near Burnley), I was researcher in Computer Science stuff (embedded systems and wireless sensor networks) for about 5 year, but now work for BBC Sport doing web/system development. I've had my 350 for a couple of years now, but literally hadn't driven it for about 6 months (as it's not my daily, and not had any free weekends to go/do anything recently).

I've attached a photo of the 350, she needs a bit of TLC and you'll either like or loath it (that's the usual response to it anyways) ... I'll be making a post on here soon of putting a CarPC in it to replace the Jap screen/sat nav which I hope you guys will enjoy.

Cheers for now,

Cox

post-22548-0-99392300-1404084997_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome!

just remembered to surf the welcomes pages and i found you. glad you signed up.

How did the car park adventure go? did you get stuck hehe :scare:

Head over to the north west section under meets/shows/events and join us for some drives / meets. need to hear this exhaust again haha

Matt

• 2 weeks later...