Hi from Ireland

Hi folks

Fresh member here looking for some info before I buy

Am a long time member of Subaru forums and mechanic by trade so may be able to help out in the technical dept too

Not sure if there are any other irish on here as the road tax is crippling on the Z in Ireland around 1800€ at present so not the most popular car over here

Chat soon

welcome along laaaaaad, where you based in ireland? few of us on here, if you fancy fitting some manifolds for me ill be nice to you lol

it cant be worse than doing a standard service on a bloody flat four thats for sure.

any links to any youve been considering, even though they arent a common car here there is a few for sale here and there but alot of whats for sale is actually junk so best to give them a serious going over.

welcome along laaaaaad, where you based in ireland? few of us on here, if you fancy fitting some manifolds for me ill be nice to you lol

it cant be worse than doing a standard service on a bloody flat four thats for sure.

any links to any youve been considering, even though they arent a common car here there is a few for sale here and there but alot of whats for sale is actually junk so best to give them a serious going over.

Living in cootehill co cavan what about you

Was hoping the blue one in Louth but there's no reply from calls and rumours of poor repair from another member here