Vortech V3 Supercharger Group Buy

Another one bites the dust! :lol: :lol:

It's 100% your fault. That's what I'm telling the other half anyway 'this turquoise thing on the forum made me do it'.

Adrians Teal coloured actually. :p:lol::D

Whatever colour he is, he's just managed to mind **** me into this - the rum probably isn't helping. :dry::lol:

It's 100% your fault. That's what I'm telling the other half anyway 'this turquoise thing on the forum made me do it'.

Whatever colour he is, he's just managed to mind **** me into this - the rum probably isn't helping. :dry::lol:

It's for the best. hypnotoad-smiley-emoticon.gif Resistance is futile.

• Like 1

Oh, how easily some people fall others take longer. :p

That's not far :D

Hmmm, that's interesting. I might give you a PM and see what we can arrange :D

I'll come fit it buddy, however there are 2 things I will need....

1 - You will need to buy 2 Superchargers

2 - I will then take one away for the Zed shed to fit on mine, then I'll come over to you and copy exactly what they just did!

You can't even get wheels to fit on your car, no way I'm trusting you with anything inside the engine bay, :lol: BUUURN

Ouch.

We've all bought wheels that dont fit :blush:

• Like 1

I will be getting back fairly soon on this group buy. Just adding things up since also looking at another option as well but have to get some advice on engine builds first

Can people stop buying SC's please....You know what I'm like with Peer Pressure :( Just don't have the money for this yet :(

DOOO IT grundy :lol: i know how it is mate i saved up for ages and did nothing for about a year and a half to take the plunge!

Will be well worth it though just plenty of research

will be other way around for me. Credit card then balance transfer to interest free. Well thats the plan anyway once i decide on what i'm doing

Do it Grundy lol

I just asked the Mrs to see if a s/c would be on the cards, she said that for that sort of money it could get me a diamond ring! Guess that is a no then :(:console:

means you'll need to get both lol

Wonder if I can get away with a Haribo ring?

I just asked the Mrs to see if a s/c would be on the cards, she said that for that sort of money it could get me a diamond ring! Guess that is a no then :(:console:

Look the same to me dude :thumbs:

Sorted..

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1087558.htm

Sorted..

http://www.argos.co....ber/1087558.htm

£$% me, splashing out a bit there me thinks! £26.99! could put some of that towards the SC

• Like 1