Vortech V3 Supercharger Group Buy

Look up my 350z FI build, it's all listed there :)

EDIT: here it is:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66319-inevitable-going-the-fi-way-now-done-update-13052013/

Good thread that. I like that there is discussion and alternative builds.

I've also budgeted for suspension/brakes/clutch and forward maintenance - not just sc. I've got my car into a reasonable position to start buying power related parts as the last in the upgrade sequence with only pre-emptive maintenance, a few poly bushes and a 400+BHP and 40%+ torque handling clutch/fly as remaining supporting components. ...Although my paintwork has seen better days. Ugh.. and bits of a body kit maybe.. Spending doesn't stop.

How will I drip feed or hide all this from the wife? :bunny:

I used to skydive for fun. This is far more dangerous and costly :lol:

I'll come fit it buddy, however there are 2 things I will need....

1 - You will need to buy 2 Superchargers

2 - I will then take one away for the Zed shed to fit on mine, then I'll come over to you and copy exactly what they just did!

• Like 2

That's not far :D

Hmmm, that's interesting. I might give you a PM and see what we can arrange :D

2 - I will then take one away for the Zed shed to fit on mine, then I'll come over to you and copy exactly what they just did!

You can't even get wheels to fit on your car, no way I'm trusting you with anything inside the engine bay, :lol: BUUURN

That's not far :D

Hmmm, that's interesting. I might give you a PM and see what we can arrange :D

You can't even get wheels to fit on your car, no way I'm trusting you with anything inside the engine bay, :lol: BUUURN

46864659.jpg
  • Like 1

Just waiting on Abbey MS to come back to me with fitting costs, depending on that number being palatable my name is down for this.

Have you thought of a group fitting with the other guys that are buying, if theres 3 or 4 up for it might be a bit cheaper?

Just waiting on Abbey MS to come back to me with fitting costs, depending on that number being palatable my name is down for this.

Have you thought of a group fitting with the other guys that are buying, if theres 3 or 4 up for it might be a bit cheaper?

That's a point and I could ask Abbey MS. Everyone else with their name down - are you interested in Abbey fitting this kit for you?

Edit: just realised I'm taking over Tarmacs thread and I haven't even confirmed my name. Please PM me with the above if you're interested so I stop ruining his thread. :)

Edited by mouthwash

That's a point and I could ask Abbey MS. Everyone else with their name down - are you interested in Abbey fitting this kit for you?

Could be, depending on price probably need to pm me with that. I would be happy at the right price to leave my z with them and pick it up at the end of the week.Clearly I don't know who the others are but I have declared that I'm one, or is that "I am Spartacus" if your old enough to remember that. :lol:

Edit: just realised I'm taking over Tarmacs thread and I haven't even confirmed my name. Please PM me with the above if you're interested so I stop ruining his thread. :)

And ruined my street cred :(

Could be, depending on price probably need to pm me with that. I would be happy at the right price to leave my z with them and pick it up at the end of the week.Clearly I don't know who the others are but I have declared that I'm one, or is that "I am Spartacus" if your old enough to remember that. :lol:

'This is Sparta' ? :teeth:
  • Like 1

I was planning on a self fit, then obviously tuned at (most likely) Abbey. It would be interesting to see if there is flexibility there, but I assume every car is individual and requires it's own work (unless there is common facilities setup time).

And... 'I am Spartacus' although I don't have a dimpled chin.

By the look of it we might be able to do an Octet/DarrenB supercharger fitting service group buy. :D