Drivers Can Earn £200 Per Month With F1 Style Ads

pjf1985

1063_williamsf1_image_04_02a.jpg?itok=KzkMe884

A new company is offering drivers the opportunity to make money from turning their cars into moving billboards, just like F1.

Car Quids says motorists can earn between £100 and £200 a month by renting out space on their cars including stickers on windscreens, doors and bonnets or a full car wrap.

Owners agree to take part and Car Quids will match them with a suitable advertiser. The ads are professionally applied but they can be removed at home once the deal ends.

Owners will also have the opportunity to turn down any advertisers that they don't agree with before they're plastered on their cars. To carry ads, cars must be kept in good condition.

The company is also lauching a unique car lease scheme whereby drivers can pay just £40 a month to lease a car with the total fee subsidised by adverts on the car.

After an upfront fee is paid - around £650 for a small car - customers can lease it for the reduced rate for as long as advertisements are in place.

As an example, Car Quids said a Ford Fiesta 1.25 Style 3dr manual petrol hatchback would cost the driver just £39.90 a month as opposed to £126.90 over four years.

Drivers would still need to pay the upfront fee, insurance, maintenance, MoT and road tax while each car can do 8,000 miles before incurring excess mileage fees.

Would you put an ad on your car if the price was right?

Edited by pjf1985
  • Like 1

1063_williamsf1_image_04_02a.jpg?itok=KzkMe884

A new company is offering drivers the opportunity to make money from turning their cars into moving billboards, just like F1.

Car Quids says motorists can earn between £100 and £200 a month by renting out space on their cars including stickers on windscreens, doors and bonnets or a full car wrap.

Owners agree to take part and Car Quids will match them with a suitable advertiser. The ads are professionally applied but they can be removed at home once the deal ends.

Owners will also have the opportunity to turn down any advertisers that they don't agree with before they're plastered on their cars. To carry ads, cars must be kept in good condition.

The company is also lauching a unique car lease scheme whereby drivers can pay just £40 a month to lease a car with the total fee subsidised by adverts on the car.

After an upfront fee is paid - around £650 for a small car - customers can lease it for the reduced rate for as long as advertisements are in place.

As an example, Car Quids said a Ford Fiesta 1.25 Style 3dr manual petrol hatchback would cost the driver just £39.90 a month as opposed to £126.90 over four years.

Drivers would still need to pay the upfront fee, insurance, maintenance, MoT and road tax while each car can do 8,000 miles before incurring excess mileage fees.

Would you put an ad on your car if the price was right?

i am

How about if we have a forum sticker eh guys? ;)

I'm sure you already know this, but there is one :D

I meant do we get money for advertising the forum haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Please tell me how that financial model works?

You want a free library of information to pay you for advertising the site to add more none paying members which costs considerable amounts of money to run/host?

Please tell me how that financial model works?

You want a free library of information to pay you for advertising the site to add more none paying members which costs considerable amounts of money to run/host?

I was joking lol