Interior now complete - Picture Heavy.

Fluke

I had the last of my dipped parts arrive this week and spent this weekend installing everything. All the dipped parts were done in a gold carbon weave with a candy lacquer on top by Aquagraphix. The steering wheel was recovered by Jack Royal and the top and bottom dyed by me to match the 370z Persimmon seats.

The tablet installed is a Tesco Hudl and the ICE comprises of:

Hertz ES250.5 sub

Alpine PDX-9 5 Chanel amp

Morel Tempo coax rear speakers

Tempo 2 ways front speakers

Pioneer AVHX 8500BT

I'm I'me waiting for Tarras to get a few parts in, I can then make a start on the exterior.

imagejpg2-1.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg5.jpg

imagejpg4-1.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-8.jpg

• Like 7

Very nice Fluke. B)

Just had my interior bits back the other week from AquaGraphix as well. So good at what they do. :yahoo:

Haven't fitted mine yet but will be soon. One thing I noticed though you didn't have the screw cover done in the drivers door pull by the looks of it, ...sent mine to them with my other parts and they did that too. Just a thought. ;)

I rather like that. Nice seats, interesting choice though as I found the 350 seats were more comfy than the 370. May be my odd frame though which doesn't help matters.

I like the look though and quality looks excellent

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I thought dipping the centre console and arm rest would be to much, but I thinks it's looks great. I don't plan on dipping anymore of the interior as I think it would over do it. The persimmon leather looks great in the flesh and I think really suits the sunset orange 350z.

I have 3Dcarbon side skirts and Chargespeed rear bumper to go on, I' just waiting for Tarras to get the carbon rear diffuser and Mines carbon front lip back in stock.

Be interested how much it cost to have all the dipping done

I'm not sure of the total cost, I think it was around £480 in total; but that cost included having to strip some parts back after somebody else's previous attempt at dipping. The parts that were dipped were:

Gauge console and cubby door

Center console

Door kick plates

Door switches (both sides)

Rear brace

Binnacle top and sides

Ash tray

Gear surround

both door vent surrounds

Centre console cubby lid

Dash vent surrounds

Edited by Fluke

Be interested how much it cost to have all the dipping done

I'm not sure of the total cost, I think it was around £480 in total; but that cost included having to strip some parts back after somebody else's previous attempt at dipping. The parts that were dipped were:

Gauge console and cubby door

Center console

Door kick plates

Door switches (both sides)

Rear brace

Binnacle top and sides

Ash tray

Gear surround

both door vent surrounds

Centre console cubby lid

Dash vent surrounds

Yeah, if I was to do it, it would be the same list minus the door sill plates, binnacle bits and dash vents.

But thanks, gives me a rough ballpark figure :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks Great btw, really wana get this done too... my only query is that my centre console from the cubby at my elbow right upto the gauges on the dash is textured plastic stuff? Was yours? If so how do they get the sleek smooth finish? Do they smooth it down or something? Cheers, Matt.