Daylight Robbery

RickyZ

8ybu2e3u.jpg

It's that time of year again and surprise surprise the price has risen again. Costs me £30 per year more now than when I bought the car. They never justify the increase it's just always higher every time. Wa#%ers!!

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

wish it was like romania or poland cant recall which but was being told last week you can pay road tax per day or per weekend etc which if your like me and paying for a years tax and using the car possible only 20-30 days a year would justify it a bit more

In Guernsey the tax is included in the price of fuel, so the more you drive the more tax you pay. The crazy thing is, even including this extra fee, and that they have to import the fuel, it's cheaper than on the mainland!

• Like 1

If mine was that high, i'd be ticking that sorned box haha

you got a zed now?

yeah you not seen the dramas lol? Clutch went on the way home :(

no sorry mate ive not had full access over last 7-9 days sorry to hear tho

• Like 1

In Guernsey the tax is included in the price of fuel, so the more you drive the more tax you pay. The crazy thing is, even including this extra fee, and that they have to import the fuel, it's cheaper than on the mainland!

What, tax free Guernsey? Wonder how they manage that .......... :lol:

Mine is on the cusp of the £280 rate, anything registered after July '05 is in the higher bands.

I thought it was march 06. Some rev ups are lower tax bracket but they're rarer than hens teeth

Mine is on the cusp of the £280 rate, anything registered after July '05 is in the higher bands.

I thought it was march 06. Some rev ups are lower tax bracket but they're rarer than hens teeth

That info was from the Chester DVLA when I first taxed and changed my plate, they made a point of telling me I was lucky by a few days on the registration date. :)

I pay 1806 Euro a year on tax on my 08 350Z. 500 pound is a bargain!

That there is a man who really loves his Zed!!

It's quite the commitment! It does however make large engined cars very rare on the roads here, making the zed a little exclusive.

• Like 1

That info was from the Chester DVLA when I first taxed and changed my plate, they made a point of telling me I was lucky by a few days on the registration date. :)

They were telling porkies. Cut of date is March 23rd 2006.